Part 61: My WattPad Origin Story

Hey everybody!

I was tagged (some time ago) to tell my WattPad origin story. It was a while ago, but the holiday's are brutal.

So, here it is! Finally!

It's a pretty weird and frankly uneventful story xD It all begins with my OLD old writing. You know. Twelve year old me writing silly stories that I will NEVER publish. Everyone has those original stories that are just NOOOO. I got my first WP account to publish those writings.

After about a year, that one got deleted for personal reasons. Soon after, I opened a new one, republished all my writing - slightly improved, and had that one for a while. About a year ago, I deleted it. Again, for personal reasons, but I can tell you I wanted a new start. I didn't like the way my account was going, I didn't have many followers, and some people I met on that account were ones I didn't want to talk to ever again.

So, I opened this one around May 3rd, 2015, right after Age of Ultron came out in theaters. It was on a whim. I had a story, Age of Glory, that I thought, "What the hell? Let's put it up there and see if some crazy person likes it!"

And here we are. One year, 463 followers, and 73,000 reads later! Still going strong and loving every moment of it :) and it's all thanks to you.

Well, I guess that's about it! Told you it was boring xD

Your friendly neighborhood author,
- Save_Pietro_Maximoff