Part 86: 2017 Book Schedule (Specific Release Dates Included)

Here's the upcoming schedule and descriptions of books I'm going to be releasing in 2017!

While I'm aiming to finish Age of Miralces in the spring of this year, I'm also going to attempt to finish Rumors of War at the same time. Different Call is still on an indefinite hiatus.

This year, I will be releasing three new books: one in the spring, one in the summer, and one this fall. One of these three books will be a spin-off of the Marvel Gloriverse that I've created with the previous three books (Glory, Darkness, and Miracles.) Another will be a CW's The Flash fanfic, so I will obviously be branching into the DC Comics universe. The Third is a book following the adventures of the Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them storyline; this account will also be branching into the territory of the Wizarding World.

Below are listed the release dates and brief descriptions of each novel to give you an idea of what will be coming in the following months!

-

Spellbound Silence | Newt Scamander
COMING APRIL 22
04 · 22 · 17

Titania Constellion has lived most of her life in silence. After her American father was brutally murdered in front of her eyes and her English mother killed herself in grief, she's become someone who cannot speak.

Though having the good fortune to be raised by two, loving witches with five adopted siblings who sent her to Hogwarts to learn in her house of Slytherin, she has always wondered why her father was killed and who was behind it. All that she can remember is a haunting hooded figure whispering grimly to her father the night he died.

In 1926, after spending a couple years in New York to explore the world and look for information on her father's killer, Titania has an unfortunate run-in with a familiar cinnamon-haired man, Newt Scamander, and his greedy yet adorable beast, the Niffler. After ransacking the jewelry shop at which she worked, charming Mister Scamander and his beast disappeared without a trace. Soon after, the attack of Gellert Grindlewald causes Titania to return to London to pursue her career as a journalist.

A year later, the American school of witchcraft and wizardry, Ilvermorny, is attacked by an unknown assailant. The parts of the school are completely destroyed, two students are killed, and no one can figure out what spell was used to cause the damage. Thoughts of both the Ministry of Magic and the Magical Congress of the United States of America go to Grindlewald, but he remains in MACUSA custody.

Newt and Titania meet once again in the ruins of Ilvermorny. While Newt arrives to see if a beast was involved, Titania aids one of her adopted mother's, M.O.M. Head of the Department of Mysteries. Evidence appears to point to only one thing that could be responsible: the Elder Wand. But not only was one of the infamous Deathly Hallows involved, or a spell that no one has ever heard before used, but in the ashes of Ilvermorny there is written five words: I miss you, my love.

Who is the mysterious assailant of Ilvermorny and do they have any affiliation with Gellert Grindlewald? What do they want with the Deathly Hallows and Titania? Will she and Newt become friends despite their initial meeting, or will they become something more? Will she be able to protect her mothers and siblings and what will become of the Wizarding World?

-

In Time | Barry Allen
COMING JULY 22
07 · 22 · 17

Aspen Penrose can't remember what it was like before the Particle Accelerator exploded two years ago. The bright light in the sky, the wave of energy raging towards her, and the pain she felt when knocked unconscious outside her home. Every part of her was changed: every molecule, every atom, every strand of DNA. She was no longer the twenty-four year old woman with a six year old daughter and a humane society for animals to run. She became a metahuman.

It wasn't until two years after the explosion, one year after the appearance of the mysterious Flash, that Aspen's magical abilities started to control her instead of the other way around. Without meaning to, she nearly destroyed her company's building, almost killing her friends and employees. It wasn't until the Flash stopped her and took her to S.T.A.R. Labs that she realized how different she had actually become.

During her stay at the Labs, she learned all that Barry Allen, Cisco Ramone, and Caitlin Snow had done for Central City. How they had stopped evil Harrison Wells, aka Eobard Thawne. They had saved countless lives, including hers. While Aspen sought out a way to repay them for all they'd done, a new enemy reered it's ugly head in the most horrific way: kidnapping her daughter from her elementary school and holding her for ransom.

Will Team Flash be able to save Aspen's daughter? Will they be able to stop the new enemy that's threatening Central City? Do Barry and Aspen have something between them? Will Aspen claim her new title of hero alongside the Flash?

-

Maximum | House of Maximoff
COMING SEPTEMBER 23
09 · 23 · 17

Ksenia and Steven Maximoff might have been born together, but they have lived very different adult lives. While Ksenia left at nineteen to join the Sokovian National Guard, Steven graduated college very young and sought out a life of a scientist. Being the children of famous heroes, Avengers, has taught them that family is more important than fame and glory.

But despite wanting to go down different paths than their parents, Ksenia and Steven's story carries on from where Glory and Pietro's left off: in the multiverse. As they grew up knowing, the universe they reside in is but one of many. Occasionally those universes collide by either a wormhole as in their parents' story or what Steven discovers to be a temporal flux.

As people begin to disappear, honorably discharged and private investigator Ksenia seeks the aid of her brother. While looking into what might be causing the disappearances, he comes across an event that he names the "Multiverse Collider." This silent, deadly event pulls separate, parallel worlds together, attempting to push back to the way the multiverse began: a singular, solitary universe.

But above all the noise, there rises a new threat to the multiverse; he calls himself the Anti-Avenger. Ksenia and Steve believe him to be a mad-man, set on the destruction of the multiverse itself in ways that will cause the death of not just one universe, but all of them at once.

There names are Ksenia and Steven Maximoff, daughter and son of Avengers and heroes. This is their story.

-

And there you have it! Release dates and descriptions of the projects coming out in 2017 :) I am SO excited for each one of these! Tell me, which are YOU most excited about?

Your friendly neighborhood author,
- Royale