PUB NIGHT.

Soon she gave her the drink and sat next to her .

Lisa pov

Her every movement is elegant.  I wonder how good she can be in bed . Under me , me above her grinding on her . Ahhhh stop it Lisa stop it .

Lisa - how old are you hmm ?

She said while touching her thighs. 

Jennie- ma'am -

Lisa- ahmm call me mommy for now .

Jennie forced smiled and spoke .

Jennie- m.mommy I am 25 years old

Lisa - good . Come now entertain me .

Jennie- what can I do to entertain you ?

Lisa - give me a lap dance .

Jennie did not found this out as odd because it's common to give lap dance to VIP guests as they give them extra tip and extra payment from the pub .

Soon jennie sat on her lap which was exposed as Lisa was wearing shorts .

Lisa - start the show babe ..

In no time the server jennie turned into a hot dancer . Her legs were on opposite sides and her hands cupped Lisa breast . Lisa grabbed her peach shaped butt and squeezed it hard earning a muffled moan .

Lisa - hmm moaning..

Jennie - mommy wait a little.

With this she started to swing her hips making hard for Lisa.  Jennie started to play with her open silky hair , biting her red cherry lips . Soon she squeezed Lisa boobs as Lisa throws her head back on couch in pleasure. 

Lisa - yes dance like this . Mommy will pay you high .

Jennie started to give more seductive looks to her . When Lisa couldn't control she pulled Jennie down and hovered above her .

Jennie- ahh mommy ?

Lisa - yes girl ?

Jennie- sorry if I hurted you .

Lisa - no you didn't hurted me .

Lisa said this while she was roaming her finger tips on her clothed pussy .

Jennie- then what happened?

Lisa - nothing just want to have fun .

Jennie- what fun mommy ( smirking)

Jennie knew very well what Lisa was thinking of . She herself also wanted to feel her and other reason was that she would pay her more her. Jennie was also interested in this deal .

Lisa - you know very well baby ..

She said while sliding her hand inside her panties..

Jennie- ahh m.mommy

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤 😊 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤 😊 💙 💚 ❤

Byeeeee Love you all Byeeee ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤