VIRAL VIDEO

Jennie just nodded not wanting to disobey her as she had already seen the consequences of disobeying her .

Timeakip to next morning. 

Jennie woke up and did her morning routine . She went to college but before going she met Lisa in the dining room. 

Lisa - remember I want you to be in my office by 1.30 . Don't get late. 

Jennie- yes I will come on time .

Lisa - hmm nice slut .

Jennie somewhere felt hurt but quietly went to college without giving much attention to Lisa words .

Timeskip to Lisa office .

Lisa was sitting in her office when a staff member came running towards her .

Staff - m.maam h.have a l.look pls

She spoke . Her words coming out like very hardly . Her hand shivering to give her the phone .

Lisa took the phone and what she saw next made her eyes grew in horror. 

She saw Jennie above her while she was grinding .

A/n pov

Their vedio has been viral and was now trending on social media . Millions of like and vewies were just gained within 2 hours .
Lisa was soo about the fact that Jennie face was blurred but not hers .
Soon Lisa threw the phone harshly and spoke while slamming her hands on the table .

Lisa - who the fuck did this huh ?

Staff - sorry ma'am we don't know. 

Lisa - then what are you here for

She shouted making 5he staff more shiver .

Lisa - get out and make this vedio delete within 30 mins .

She spoke in her deadliest voice. 

The employee nodded her head and ran out of the office .

Lisa - how the fuck !!!! Who put camera inside my room. 

She was thinking when a thought crossed her mind .

Lisa - mine face isn't blurred but that bitch Jennie face is blurred . How come ? Did she do it on purpose or made someone do it on her behalf .

While she was thinking she heard a knocking sound on her office door .

Lisa - come in. 

The door opened revealing Jennie. 

A/n pov

Seeing her made Lisa blood boil in anger as she thought Jennie did it just to make Lisa suffer or for MONEY .

Poor Jennie was totally unaware about the situation . As she entered she bowed to Lisa and passed her sweetest smile . Lisa hand turned into a fist but she choosed to stay calm and see her acting. 

Jennie- I am here at 1.20 . 10 minutes earlier than your given time .

Lisa - hmm .

Jennie- what happened

Listening to this Lisa stood up in anger and marched towards Jennie. 

Lisa - as if this bloody hoe doesn't knows .

She spoke as she pulled Jennie hair and fisted them in her grip .

Jennie- ahhhhh w.what happen ah leave it h.hurt

Lisa - you bitch . Pure slut you are , today I got to know how far you can go for money ...

Jennie- what I don't know

She shouted as her hair were paining .

Lisa - you like to shoot people alot right . Then you just wait . I have a grate place for you to be in ..

A/n pov

Confused Jennie was just looking at Lisa with her doe eyes whereas Lisa had hate , anger , aggression covered in her eyes ...

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💗💗💜💜💜🤍💙💙💖🤎🥰🥰🥰💙💙😇😇

Byeeeeee love you all ❤ 🥰 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❤ 🥰 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❤