ASKING HELP

Noah hugged her back praying for girl to be all okay ....

A/N POV

That night Jennie couldn't sleep after knowing the situation.  She was shocked till her core and never thought this will also happen . Her brain constantly telling her to prove her innocence anyhow. At the end of the Jennie didn't wanted to stay in this club as a stripper . While she was drowned in her own thoughts Lisa was getting impatient every second to get her revenge back from Jennie. For Lisa Jennie broke her trust which is extremely valuable for Lisa. Her anger to give pain and agony to her so called personal slut was getting increase. Lisa mind producing thoughts to punish her and give each and every kind of pain possible. 

NEXT MORNING

Jennie did her morning routine and went out of her room . She was looking for Noah ...
Her eyes fell on a toned tanned figure instructing a bodyguard

Jennie- there she is ..

She went towards her and greeted her with a bright smile ..

Noah - look girl I did allowed you to go out but you need to come back by 3 pm in afternoon. I don't know anyhow I want you here last by 3. Its already 11 you have 4 hours to do your stuff .

Jennie- don't worry Noah I will be back before 3 .

She gave an assurance smile and went out of the club .

Jennie pov

I asked Noah for being out of the club but from where I should start my investigation ... Mr Park yesss !! ( the club manager) .
Yes I will ask meet him ..

Soon Jennie went to her ex club where she worked previously.  When she entered the club she saw Mr Park .

Jennie- Mr Park !

She shouted ..

Mr Park turned around and saw Jennie waving her hand towards her . He walked towards Jennie and took her into a empty room .

Mr Park- Jennie you here ?

He made a worried face .

Jennie-  sir pls help me out pls pls pls ..

She begged while joining her hands

Mr Park - telling me everything from Jennie.  I know you are innocent..

Jennie - I didn' recorded any vedio of ours I don't know sir how this happened. 

Mr Park listened to everything. 

Mr Park- Jennie its very hard to find the person but don't worry I will do everything possible from my end .

Jennie hugged Mr park as he was the only one understanding her .

Jennie- i must leave now I need to go .

Mr Park- don't worry I will surely do something.  Bye . Take care ..

Jennie was back till 2.30 in the club .

Noah - thank God you are back . Everyday you need to be back by 3 as Lisa ma'am will be coming to meet you everyday at 3.15 .

Jennie nodded her head in agreement. 

Noah - get into your room now . Don't come out .

With this jennie went inside her room .

TIMESKIP ..

Soon door of Jennie room flung open revealing Lisa .

Lisa - how is my personal slut who turned out to be a foe ..

Jennie- pls trust me I did not ..

Before Jennie could complete her sentence she was awarded with a kick on her stomach..

Lisa - listen bitch I don't need your advice or opinions.  You will suffer and I will make sure about it . Today when you will be in C cell you will realize that I shouldn't have committed a huge sin .

Lisa voice demonstrated hatred and anger .

With this she went out of the room .

AT EVENING

Noah - Jennie since you will be serving in C section you need to follow some rules .

Jennie was just looking at her face with no expression .

Rules are the follows ....

Author - what do you guys think about rules and C section ?? Do tell your thoughts very excited to know your opinions!!!

Thank you all for reading and supporting me unconditionally.  Byeeee take care 🌌🌌💗💗❤❤💫💫🫂🫂💞💞💛💛💙💙💚💚🫂🫂❣❣🫂💝💜🤎🤎❣❣💌💓💖