MEETING HER AGAIN .

Mr park - Lisa was really happy with your performance.  She took your number from me .

Jennie- took my number ?

Mr park - yes she said she would contact you soon . 

Jennie felt a little weird about the number thing but she just shrugged it off thinking that why would Lisa the famous business women would ever contact a normal waitress like her .

Timeskip to 1 week ..

Jennie life was all going normal . She was at her home practicing dance when she received a phone call .

Jennie- hello ?

?? - am I speaking to Kim Jennie?

Jennie- yes Kim Jennie this side .

?? - babygirl you remember me ?

Jennie- oh I am sorry I don't recognize you .. to whom I am speaking to ?

?? - it's me LISA ..

For once she did not believed her ears . She thought someone is doing a prank on her. 

Jennie- oh I am IU the famous kpop idol .

Lisa - oh really ?

Jennie- stop your stupid prank you mother fucker..

Lisa - hmm got a sharp tounge .. but you didn't used it much when you were my personal server in pub that night ..

Jennie halted on her words for once .

Jennie- Lisa ?

Lisa - yes it's your MOMMY  .

Now Jennie was 100% sure that it was her .

Lisa - why don't you meet me ? I have a great offer for you ..

Jennie - f.for me ?

She stumbled on her words ..

Lisa - only for you baby ..

She spoke in a seductive and flirting tone .

Jennie- ma'am..

Lisa - ahn ahn call me MOMMY ..

Jennie- M.mmomy o.ffer f.for me ?

Lisa- yes tell me are you interested or not ?

Jennie- y.yes I am ..

Lisa - good then I will text you address in sometime with meeting date and time .

Jennie- o.ok

Lisa - till then take care baby .

Jennie- you to .

With the call hung up .

Jennie pov ..

Really she have some offer for me ? Like really for me ? She remembers me . Did I pleasured her too good ? ( she chuckled on her own thought ) . Let's see Jennie what speacil offer she has for you .

Jennie again got busy in her practice. 
Soon a text popped up .

In text ..

Hi baby your mommy here . Meer me at xyz Cafe at 4 pm tomorrow. 

Jennie pov

Hmmm okay let's see.

Timeskip to next day .

Jennie reached the Cafe half an hour early as she did not wanted to get late as it gives a bad impression.

Jennie pov

Holy shit .. this Cafe seems to really expensive.  The interior is such a luxury.  Let me see the menu. (After seeing the menu ) Jennie keep it away .. keep it .. it's not for you .. fuck man such expensive food they have its better to eat street food .

She was busy admiring the interior when she heard a voice ..

Lisa - hi little girl .

Lisa was wearing mask and glasses .

Jennie stood up in respect .

Lisa - sit down..

Jennie- y.you c.c.alled me

Lisa - hmm the I have an offer . So Kim Jennie wants to be a dancer by profession, parents abandoned you , works hard to pay college fees ....

Jennie mouth went wide open .. she was amazed that how did Lisa know this much about her. 

Lisa - so girl my offer says that work for me and I will pay you the amount you want .

Hiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤
🙏 ✨ 💗 💙

Byeeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣