MISUNDERSTANDING

Noha - beg somewhere else . I have more work to do . Be ready tonight by 9 orelse my men's won't be ashamed to dress you up .

Noha exist the room . As soon as she left Jennie burst into tears. She was soo confused that what was going on .

Time went fast . Soon it was dark outside indicating night has fallen down . Jennie was sobbing and getting dressed after she got some slaps by a man working in club . Jennie was really adamant for not getting dressed which made the man angry. Without thinking once his rough and large hands landed on Jennie left cheeck .

Jennie wore the dress and came out with a dull face . Her all energy was drained out as she did not even ate anything since morning.

Noah - oh girl ! You look so hot and sizzling in this black fitted dress .

Jennie just stood there without giving any respond.

Noah - better get that dull face into a smiling face . People come here to satisfy themselves not to see your tantrum .

Jennie stood still . Her harsh words were breaking her down again and above that she did not knew what she did to go through this .

Noah - wait lemme call Michael ( man who slapped Jennie)

Jennie- n.no

Noah - hmmm get ready for the show . Customers have started coming .

Jennie nodded her head in agreement.

Soon jennie was escorted to pole dance stage. She just stood there silently .

Noah who was standing near the stage spoke to Jennie..

Noah - you are looking so damn hot !! Swing that sexy ass of yours ..

It took Jennie sometime to climb the pole . Soon she started with some basic steps .

After sometime Jennie saw Lisa entering the bar and went near the pole dance stage .

Soon Lisa indicated Noah..

Noah- yes ma'am?

Lisa - send her in my private room .

Noah- yes ma'am.

Soon Noah went to Jennie and told her to follow her .

Soon Jennie stepped down the stage making old men groan in frustration.

Noah - follow me .

Withing few minutes Jennie was escorted to Lisa room .

Noah - get in .

Jennie went inside the room and saw Lisa sitting on the bed.

Jennie- w.why .you left me h.here ?

Lisa - because you deserve this bitch .

Jennie- w.what h.h.happened ?

Soon Lisa threw her phone towards Jennie. Jennie picked the phone with shivering hands.

What Jennie saw next made her eyes grew wide in shock .

Jennie- n.no I d.id not do this .. trust me I did not d.o this

Lisa - THEN WHY THE FUCK YOUR FACE IS BLURRED AND MINE IS NOT FUCKING ? ANSWER ME YOU UNGRATEFUL WHORE !!

Lisa shouted making Jennie flinch on her place.

Jennie- pls t.trust me I did not do this ..

Lisa - why the fuck should I trust a person who stabbed my back ! Slut like you just need money ... gold diggers .

Jennie couldn't take this longer ! Soon she talked back .

Jennie- I did not do this and I am not ungrateful.

Lisa - haha look who speaks..Kim don't forget that I picked you up from one of these bars where you used to suck old men's dick ..

Listening to her words Jennie was so humiliated that her eyes started to shed big fat tears.

In no time Lisa called Noah.

Lisa - put her in cell C .

Noah eyes showed pity for the girl but she hid her emotions before anyone could see it .

Noah - y.yes ma'am

Lisa - happy journey to hell my personal slut . Don't think that I am done with you I will meet you soon ..

Hiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷
Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛