PLEASED?

Jennie pov

I need to do good tonight . Tomorrow is the last day of fees submission.  Just please her nicely good on bed Jennie. 

Whole day Jennie was worried about the night session . She did not wanted to be thrown out of the college so she had to pay fees .

Soon the night fall . Jennie wore the most revealing dress just to seduce Lisa.
Today Lisa went out after morning sex session for some brands photoshoot . She came late till then poor Jennie slept on the cold floor , her head resting on the the bed. 

Lisa observed her outfit.  Seeing her dress made Lisa smirk.. she knew just to pay off her college fees she did all this. 

Lisa bend down to her level and spoke -

Lisa - babygirl ? Wake up your mommy is back ..

Jennie moved lazily in her sleep ..

Jennie- amhmm umm yes who ?

She spoke while her half eyes were closed !

Lisa - it's me your mommy .

Jennie- mommy ? Oh MOMMY ..

Jennie quickly came out from her half sleep . She quickly stood up .

Jennie- mommy I missed you ..

She spoke as she pouted .

Lisa - oh really ?

She spoke as she pulled Jennie in her arms .

Jennie nodded her head in a yes  .

Lisa - today was hectic ...

Jennie- oh mommy come let me help you with your stress..

She spoke as she played with her shirt buttons .

Lisa - hmm you are impressing me ..

Jennie got a bit relief as she thought she is going in right direction. The poor girl was unaware about the upcoming events in her life which will turn tables .

Jennie- just give me the lead mommy tonight.. you will love it. 

Lisa lays down on the bed ! She motions her to continue which means she was the lead for today .

Jennie hands moved to her clothes . She started undressing herself in a seductive manner . She started touching her boobs , down there which started making Lisa wet.. as the time pass Lisa was wet .

Now Jennie who was totally naked moved towards Lisa who was eyeing her up to down. 

Jennie- mommy come let this baby of yours pleasure you ..

Lisa - you are only meant for this .

Soon Jennie started to remove her clothes . She knew very well that how important this night is for her .

In no time Lisa clothes joined Jennie clothes laying on the floor .

Seeing Jennie in such a seductive manner Lisa could not control her self .

Jennie started to suck her neck slowly as she earned a moan from the girl beneath. 

...

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤ 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💙 ❤ 🙏

Byeeeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓