C CELL I

Lisa - happy journey to hell my personal slut . Don't think that I am done with you I will meet you soon ..

With this jennie was pulled out of the room .

Noah - your shift in C cell will start tomorrow.  You will be put there at 8 in night and would be released at 11 .

Jennie's mind wasn't able to process anything after seeing the vedio. Her mind froze . She wasn't able to hear words coming out of Noah mouth .

Noah - put her in room next to bar .

She spoke to the gaurd .

Again she was dragged out from there and was throw in a tiny room where there was a small bed and pair of spare clothes .

Jennie pov

No what the fuck just happened !! I didn't did this but why she is not believing me . What I did to get this !

She started crying her eyes out seeing the situation.  Jennie herself didn't knew when she slept by crying .

Next day

Jennie was sleeping on floor when she was woken up by a splash of water being thrown on her face . She woke panting as cold water came in touch with her skin .

Jennie- What ???

She shouted at the male standing there .

?? - yeah girl ! Keep that cunning voice of yours low . Use it tonight in C cell while taking dicks in that pussy of yours .

He snorted back .

Jennie kept mum while his words made her mind busy . Her mind started producing so many thoughts . Even the poor soul couldn't even imagine of what will happen with her in C cell .

Jennie was locked for whole day in that tiny room . She was just provided with one meal in the whole day  . Soon the night fell .

Noah - wear this ..

She spoke to Jennie. 

Jennie looked at that black lingerie which was half transparent .

Jennie- chnage it. 

She spoke ..

Noah - what did you just say ?

She spoke in a raspy voice .

Jennie again couldn't control her tears and spoke ..

Jennie- Noah please trust me I did not leaked that vedio neither made it . Please believe me I beg you to let me goo . Noah please I don't want to be here .

She spoke as she fell down on her keens .

Noah bent down to her and spoke in a soft tone ..

Noah - Jennie I know that you did nothing . These tears are the evidence screaming your innocence.  But I can't go against the orders of Lisa ma'am orelse I would be in danger .

Jennie- i.i d.dont want to be in C cell .

She spoke while sobbing .

Noah - dear you have to there . At most I can give you less customers nothing more than that.  I can even provide you good amout of food but dear don't expect more .

Jennie nodded while understanding her situation .

Jennie- Noah..

She spoke in a pleading voice ..

Noah - hmm

Jennie- in m.moring l.let me go out ..

Before Noah could say something Jennie spoke again..

Jennie- I promise I will come b.back by time .. I need to prove m.my innocence pls Noah I beg you .

It took Noah 2 to 3 minutes to answer.  She nodded her head in a yes making Jennie hug her .

Jennie- thank you soo much Noah.  This favor of yours will be never forgotten by me .

Noah hugged her back praying for girl to be all okay ....

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

Hope you are enjoying the story 😊 😀 🙂 ☺ 😄 💕 😊 😀 🙂 ☺ 😄 💕 😊 😀 🙂

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚