BEING A DOLL

Jennie was just looking at her face with no expression .

Rules are the follows ....

1) you have to be there from 8 in night till 11 in night .

2) No leaves are provided except your periods. The lady gaurd will surely check if you are on your periods or not . If caught lying you will be reported to Ms Lisa .

3) you have no option but to provide service to every customer we send to you .

4) there will be customers who will go beyond limits but you have no rights to deny or stop them .

5) after your shift is done Lisa ma'am will come to see you .

Jennie heard everything without uttering a single word . She knew no one will listen to her .

Noah - now you get ready . There will be customers waiting for you . And yes a customer can be male or female . Whoever comes just satisfy them . Threesome or foursome is also a part of C Cell . Now go .

Jennie went inside . Her thoughts were just troubling her more . She was just crying on her faith , on her destiny. Jennie wondered how her life took a huge turn making everything shattered just like a broken glass . She put makeup and wore clothes which weren't even clothes . They were more like undergarments that too translucent.  Soon she went outside and got on the stage ...
As soon as she stepped on the stage hooting and slangs could be heard ..

MAN 1 - Ahh bitch come to me I will fuck that pussy of yours really hard

MAN 2 - Little tight cunt making daddy wait won't get up end up with good results ..

MAN 3 - Gurl this dick want to  throb really hard in that fucking pussy of yours ...

Jennie did heard these statements before in the bar she used to work as waitress.  She never imagined herself on this pole bar stage and hear such comments for herself.

Noah - This hot awesome girl will be placed in C Cell tonight . Anyone who wants to play with her can go to C cell counter and pay the money . Charge is taken as per hour . Better hurry up !! Satisfaction will be the best !! Help your big dick out ....

As Noah announced for Jennie half of the men ran towards C cell counter.  One who pay higher will get to go with her ..

Noah - Jennie now go and be in room number 230 on second floor .

Jennie took steps as her heart sank with each step . She just wanted to run out of this building and just gi back to her normal life . Just working at bar and them back home.  She was missing this really bad . Her only hope was Mr Park with whom she met this morning. 
Jennie entered the room 230 and sat on the bed . Within 10 or 15 minutes a man in his late twenties. 

??- I there doll

He spoke in his husy voice giving shivers down her spine...

??- I did told you that making daddy wait won't end up too good for you .. huh !!

Jennie was speechless. She was confused about the thought what to say and what not too .

?? - now be a good whore and my dick just like you hoe .

Jennie went down on her knees not wanted to get things more worse for herself . As she went down on her knees the man two fingers slid down her chin making her look up into his eyes .

??- I like how obedient you are . Just keep listening to me ....

The man found Jennie very interesting . Her features especially her habit of listening in once made him feel more special towards her .

In no time he undressed himself and stood in front of kneeled Jennie. His thick veiny dick just in front of her mouth . Jennie felt disgusted .

??- doll now suck it up nicely...

Hiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷
I hope you are liking the story so far . Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting
Byeeeeee 💙💚💛💓💗💖💕💌🖤💟💞💖❤💗💗💓💚💟💛💟❣💛🧡💘💘🧡🧡💘💝❣💗💜🧡💗💟💗❣💗💝💝💗