Chapter 7: Investigations start

JUNE 25 2019

Aphmau's POV

GF soldier: Here is your new supervisor and investigator.

???: Hey Aphmau

Me: Um Hello can I know your name?

???: Sure I am Colin *Whispers* Lucinda's brother I will make sure you don't get harmed

Me: *Whispers* What? Why are you in the GF? Didn't they hunt us down?

Colin: I'll explain in a second.

(GF soldier leaves)

Colin: So I am in GF as I know all that happened and wanted to make sure you don't get harmed.

Me: Really?

Colin: *Sighs* I know you won't trust me but I will try to make you not be harmed, Is it okay if I call you Aph.

Me: Yeah, I don't mind.

Colin: Also Travis is also being taken care of by Caleb a friend of mine he also joined to make sure Travis isn't harmed.

Me: Do you know magic?

Colin: Yes, I do I was at a level a bit higher than Lucinda before she lost magic. Also, we still have to do some investigation on you so I can stay and not get fired.

Me: Okay then.

Colin: So we will go to the investigation room.

Me: (Shocked) There a whole room just for investigations?

Colin: *Sighs* Yes, now come on follow me.

(I follow him to a big room)

Colin: Hey Caleb.

Me: (Thinking) So that's Caleb I have to see if he and Colin are good or not. Also, Caleb sounds a bit like Aaron.

Travis: Hey Aph.

Me: Oh Hey Travis.

Colin: So first we'll ask you some questions to both of you.

Caleb: When did you meet Aaron?

Me: I met him on an online game called MMOS then in real life on my 1st day of school but became friends when I found out he was my online friend.

Travis: Just in my 1st week of school and became friends with him when I moved to mystreet.

Colin: When did you find out about him being an Ultima Werewolf?

Me: I found out he was an ultima when I was under a forever potion of love on a lodge that we went to so he can get money for starlight wonderland in which Ein wanted him to turn me into a werewolf as he thought that would mean I would be perfect but he didn't so he gave me a forever potion of hate so he almost died and then made him a human before somehow making me remember and break free of the forever potion.

Travis: When it got on the newspaper

Caleb: Really? I am not doubting but I thought he told you before.

Colin: Now the last question for today is that what was your reaction when he lost his memories and sight?

Me: (slightly crying) Sad and heartbreaking as I was engaged to him.

Travis: I lost a good friend.

Colin: That's enough now we'll take you back to your rooms.

Both: Thanks.