Chapter 35: House 117

June 3 2019

Aphmau's POV

(Going to check out the house Zane's interested in)

Garte: So, This is the house-

(We get a ping)

Us: Huh?

(I check my phone)

Toby: Text After The starlight incident in which everybody in the Lycan Resistance was hunted we have decided to reimburse for the damage and the loss of people that came with it we can't do many things except give you some stuff we can recover and other items back. We have found many things that were lost but many are either broken or still missing so we have given you all 50,000$ as you were all hunted and we have caused so much damage Derek, Racheal and Aaron's one will go to Melissa's account.

All: What?

Garte: Okay we are surprised but I think we should start with the tour of this place.

Zane: Okay.

(We go in)

Garte: So as we enter the room in the front is the living room it has a 85-inch Tv and a black couch.

Zianna: That side is a kitchen a big one, you can prepare all kinds of stuff in it it also has a dishwasher.

Zane: Worried I have to learn how to cook main dishes as I won't survive on just cakes and side dishes.

Nana: I'll teach you, Zane. Giggles

Zane: Thanks, Nana.

Garte: Then There is the Dining room. Then on the other side of the living room is a shower,  toilet and a guest one.

Zianna: Then there is a bedroom with a double bed.

Zane: Where are the stairs?

Garte: Do you want to see the basement first or the 1st floor?

Nana: What is in the basement?

Zane: Will probably set up gaming stuff there.

Zianna: There is a pool table and other games you can play.

Zane's POV

Me: Just go to the 1st floor.

Aphmau: Sorry, but I have to go somewhere.

(Aphmau leaves)

Mom: Okay, So on the 1st floor there is another bedroom but this time with a queen bed and a Master Bedroom with a King-sized Bed there is 1 bathroom on this floor.

Dad: There is also a room here to exercise in.

Mom: Zu-Zu can we talk in private for a moment?

Me: Sure.

(We go into the master bedroom)

Mom: Zu-Zu are you going to ask my future daughter-in-law to move with me?

Me: Blushes Mom.

Mom: Yeah I know but will you as you chose a 3 bedroom place.

Me: Blushing Mom don't call her your future daughter-in-law I want to take this relationship slowly and not rush it we have only become official a few days ago.

Mom: Fine.

(We meet up again)

Nana: Zane!

Me: Nana.

Dad: This is the final room it is a big storage room.

Me: I will buy this house.

Dad: Okay, You just have to sign here after reading all of this and then pay using Card.

(I sign after reading and pay for the house)

Dad: Okay, now this house is all yours.

Dad: Now we have to go to sell a new house in a different neighbourhood we own.

Mom: Bye Zu-Zu and my fut- I mean Nana.

(Mom and Dad leave)

Me: Nana can you help me with moving as I have to move a lot of stuff?

Nana: Sure.

(She kisses my cheek)

Nana: First let's eat the cupcakes I made and give some if someone wants them.

Me: Slightly blushes Sure.

(She helps me move in)