Chapter 30: Meeting Irene.

JULY 1 2019

Aphmau's POV

*Dream*

Me: Where am I? 

(She was on a hill with a bright blue sky trees and close by she saw the ocean)

Me: This place is so beautiful but how and where am I? Is this a dream?

???: This is a place in the afterlife.

Me: (Shocked) I AM DEAD?

???: No, but I called you here to talk with you.

Me: (Suprised) Who even are you and where are you I can't see you anywhere.

???: My name is Irene.

Me: (Shocked) You mean like the goddess Irene?

Irene: People saw me and the other divine warriors as gods and goddesses but we are human given magical power with relics.

Me: The same type of relics we used?

Irene: Yes, the celestial cannon was used to make them.

(The person I saw in the room to be judged was here)

Me: Why do you want to see me?

Irene: You always thought you weren't powerful enough to save anyone.

Me: Yes, but what does this have to do with that?

Irene: Some of my powers are now with you.

Me: What?

Irene: Hold out your hand.

(I hold out my hand and a sword materialises)

Me: (Shocked) How is this possible?

Irene: When I chose to give you another chance instead of me some of my powers were given to you. Your healing magic is also much stronger than before.

Me: Why did The demon warlock tell me, " Your 1 of the pieces of her broken soul"?

Irene: For that, I will tell you a story.

Me: Okay.

Irene: thousands if not millions of years ago, Shad and I met as enemies after countless battles between Shad and my team which contained me, Enki, Esmund, Kul'Zak and Menphia. I and Shad became lovers and had a daughter but to create relics we had to sacrifice the people closest to us and mine was my daughter after getting our relics we were known as the divine warriors we fought enemies and kept the peace but esmund was also in love with me and he and Shad got into small fights which turned bigger later on my emotions started to become weaker and my friends thought that killing Shad would make them come back. Shad then learned what happened to our daughter and turned against us as we betrayed him and then we banished him to the nether, broke his relic into 3 pieces and he became the Shadow Lord but my friends gave up their powers and eventually died they were reborn and died countless times and my emotions faded so I broke my soul into 3 parts and my conscious was the 1st one who I am but the other 2 were given lives but in different periods 1 was you and the other faced Shad and did other things but after the life of the other Aphmau ended I wanted to have an ending myself and asked a different hyria to seal me in staff and place me I eventually got my memories back and lived to protect and now I am in the afterlife.

Me: (Shocked) So the other divine warriors gave up their powers and are being reborn and dying continuously and Shad wasn't bad?

Irene: Yes, you even know all of them.

Me: (Shocked) WHAT?

Irene: Enki is Travis, Esmund is Garroth, Shad is Aaron, Kul'Zak is Katelyn and Ein is a reincarnation of Kul'Zak too as his soul got split in 2 and he is your half-brother and Mephia is Lucinda.

Me: (Shocked) I know Ein is my half-brother but how is he a reincarnation of a divine warrior?

Irene: He isn't wrong from the heart but Zack left him and Michael killed his mother, eventually he became a monster now he is on a quest for redemption but our time is over now you have to wake up.

*Dream ends*

Me: Ein is alive.