Chapter 45: Blaze's second chance(The wolf pups part.II)

August 1 2019

Aphmau's POV

(I open the door)

Blaze: Hey guys.

All: Shocked Blaze?

Blaze: I know you think that I am dead.

Me: I saw you in the room for my judgement.

Blaze: I know that the place Irene gave you another chance well after that.

Flashback

Blaze's POV

(Aphmau goes out of the room)

Irene: I hope this world will be okay.

Me: Sighs I wish I could say sorry to Aaron.

Irene: Aaron doesn't hold you responsible for anything I sensed his hatred burning out even his hatred of Ein.

Me: Angry That stupid jerk deserves every ounce of pain after what he put us through.

Irene: He isn't here he was never here his soul wasn't released after his regret as on his death his forever potion of evil finally wore off.

Me: Forever potion of evil.

Irene: That was a potion that he originally made for Derek and Aaron but they weren't accessible for testing so he made Ein test that potion at first The Demon Warlock didn't tell Zack about its effect but when he found out he told him that he is leaving so The Demon Warlock being a person bad from the bone decided that he needed his memory changed so he threw a forever potion of memory altercation on him and made sure he thought Ein was a monster from birth.

Me: He isn't evil. Sad Sighs I wish I could go there and prevent these things from happening.

Irene: My biggest regret is leaving this world in this condition I am sorry I can't give you another chance only a soul which perished with powers could give them to you or if they are related to someone with power.

Me: It's my time to go now I have to go through the gates.

(I suddenly teleport out)

Me: Where am I?

???: Hello Blaze.

Me: I recognize this voice but can't put my finger on whose it is.

???: It's me Rachel Aaron's Mother.

Me: You but how?

Rachel: I can give you another chance.

Me: Really?

Rachel: Yes.

Me: But why me? Why not yourself?

Rachel: I can't give it to myself Terry doesn't want another chance even though he loves Travis he would rather watch over him from the afterlife rather than be with him as he wants to keep the demon warlock in check.

Me: But of all people why me?

Rachel: You were a good friend of Aaron he is the reason he accepted his werewolf side.

Me: But-

Rachel: No more questions bye see you after your natural death.

Me: Wait-

(I wake up)

Me: Where am I?

?: You're safe here.

Me: Who are you?

?: Call me E.

Flashback ends

Da: Whose E?

Do: Who can it be?

Ry: Why are you thinking about E when Blaze is alive?

Maria: We should be happy:

Aph: It's good to see you blaze!

Me: Do you know some E?

Aph: E? I met him once in a dream he said that Michael might be alive again.

(We talk for hours then they leave and I got to sleep)