Chapter 20: A weird dream.

JUNE 28 2019

Aphmau's POV

*Dream starts*

Ein: Fine

Micheal: As soon as sh-

(Everything disappears and I am in a black room)

Me: Where am I? Is this a dream? 

(A person in a white cloak appears)

Me: Who are you?

???: I am using telepathy to tell you a thing you need to know, furthermore, call me E as I can't tell you my name.

Me: Okay, E but what do I need to know? (His voice is a lot like Ein's)

E: Micheal's relic can't be found as, if it's discovered then he might come back and again try to kill Aaron, You, Travis, etc. I can make sure that the celestial cannon is fully destroyed in 1 week and after that, the danger will be over, I am telling you this as you must know also a new wonderland can be made after 1 month. Ask me anything as I can make you see any memories of anyone or what is happening anywhere.

Me: How's Aaron

(A screen appears)

Aaron: (Looks sad)

Mel: Aaron are you okay?

Aaron: I am fine.

Mel: Why are you up so early it's only 5:00 AM.

Aaron: I had a dream in which I said Mom and Dad while looking at someone's silhouette.

Mel: You mean our father and mother? You saw a memory then.

Aaron: Yeah.

Mel: But why did you wake up then?

Aaron: I also had a memory that a person threw a forever person on the person I was with and forced her to stab me off a cliff.

Mel: (Under her breath) The lodge incident.

Aaron: What?

Mel: Nothing.

Aaron: I think I'll try to sleep as I am still tired.

Mel: Yeah you slept only 5 hours today.

Aaron: I hope I get my memories back.

Mel: Also, we won't have to hide as our names are cleared and all Ultimas' are legalized.

Aaron: Like plural.

Mel: Yup.

(The screen turns off)

E: He is remembering things. 

(I could tell he was happy)

Me: Thank you.

E: Now you have to wake up.

*Dream ends*

(I woke up)

Me: Huh, it's already 9 AM

Travis: Good morning not-alone-buddy.