Chapter 48: Last Day Without Aaron. (Finale)

September 23 2019

Aphmau's POV

(I wake up)

Me: Yawns What time is it?

(I check the time)

Me: Shocked Yelled 11:00? Annoyed I overslept again? I have to stop oversleeping how many times did I snooze the alarm? If 6 times per hour and I was supposed to wake up at 7 then 6 times 4 is 24 I snoozed it 24 times. Wait I had an alarm every 2 minutes so 4 alarms which means 24 times 4 which is 96 alarms I snoozed 96 times or I just slept through them probably that.

(I walk out of my room and go down when the door breaks)

Garroth: Worried Aphmau are you okay I have been knowing and calling your name and you said nothing I was worried you were hurt as you usually wake up before 10.

Me: Shocked Garroth you scared the fluff out of me.

Garroth: Sorry, even though I don't have a crush on you anymore I still care about you and I got scared when you yelled something.

Me: Confused I yelled? I didn't know that.

Garroth: I only heard something like elve.

Me: Confused Elve? Realizes I might have yelled Eleven.

Garroth: So you just woke up saw the time and yelled as you were shocked am I right?

Me: Yeah, How did you know?

Garroth: Intuition.

Me: You have strong intuition.

Garroth: Are you excited as Aaron gets his memories and sight back tomorrow?

Me: Excited Obviously Sad I just wish I could get the starlight and lodge incident out of my mind.

Garroth: Sad Zane has been having nightmares about them, especially during the time I was under Mich- I mean the Demon warlock's control and sliced Nana's chest I also sliced Zane's chest later on but he somehow recovered after being revived from a relic.

Me: Angry Don't say it as being revived it was being turned back to human nobody was revived we all just got damaged Sad I still have nightmares I always will I can't imagine Travis's condition he almost lost almost all his friends, his now girlfriend and lost his father he still blames himself I know that I guess I just stopped internally grieving and either grieved on the outside or just didn't he still does that I know that.

Garroth: Sad I just wish nothing ever happened Shakes his head Garroth stop thinking negatively just be happy Aaron will get his memories back.

Me: Yeah, Why are we thinking negatively we should be happy.

Garroth: Want to meet with Melissa?

Me: Yeah, Let's go!

(We go to Melissa's house)

(We ring the doorbell)

(She opens the door)

Mel: Happy Hello Future-sister-in-Law and Garroth!

Garroth: Future-sister-in? Oh, I for a second forgot everything that happened on Starlight.

Mel: Sad I Wish we could forget when angels fall.

Me: When angels fall? 

Mel: Oh, yeah Aaron has started to remember the starlight and the lodge incident and called them by the names of emerald secret and when angels fall.

Me: Emerald's secret is related to the emeralds which are used to create forever potions and When Angels Fall might be referring to me turning into a angel form.

Mel: Could be.

Garroth: I have heard those names before well read.

Me and Mel: What?

Garroth: I had a letter in it that was written "It begins the unearthing. A light in the Darkness. Protect those close to you don't forget those you've lost. Who are you? What will happen in When Angels Fall? What Happened in Emerald's Secret? There are consequences to every action. What goes up falls into chaos. Let your rage consume you. I tried to save everyone I could... but at the end of the day they all perished. I was left alone... What world would I continue to live in? What world could I give? I tried my best... and maybe, that's all I could do in the end, I found... I could be happy. Rise. When we are apart Things will seem like they will fall apart but if we come together Then maybe Hope will find a way because We Stand Together."

Mel: Shocked Aaron said the same exact thing word to word except the letter part it was a dream.

Flashback

Aaron: I saw a figure she felt familiar she started saying something She said "It begins the unearthing. A light in the Darkness. Protect those close to you don't forget those you've lost. Who are you? What will happen in When Angels Fall? What Happened in Emerald's Secret? There are consequences to every action. What goes up falls into chaos. Let your rage consume you. I tried to save everyone I could... but at the end of the day they all perished. I was left alone... What world would I continue to live in? What world could I give? I tried my best... and maybe, that's all I could do in the end, I found... I could be happy. Rise. When we are apart Things will seem like they will fall apart but if we come together Then maybe Hope will find a way because We Stand Together." After that Emerald's secret was said to me with someone pushing me off a cliff and me dying and seeing a person like the person I saw there. When Angels Fall was said to me and I saw you being shot me being a wolf and my father turning into a stone.

Flashback ends

Me: He will remember tomorrow and say all of this in our group to call those incidents When Angels Fall and Emerald's Secret those don't bring that many memories.

Note: Did anyone at all find the references of the letter I have posted a comment for that