Chapter 9: There will be experiments.

JUNE 26 2019

Aphmau's POV

*Dreams*

*Flashback*

GF soldier: Here is your new supervisor and investigator.

???: Hey Aphmau

Me: Um Hello can I know your name?

???: Sure I am Colin *Whispers* Lucinda's brother I will make sure you don't get harmed

*Flashback ends*

*Dream ends*

Me: *Yawns* What time is it?

(Sees time as 8:00)

Me: Colin will there be investigations today?

Colin: No, but in a few days I will try to delay the experimentation on you and Travis.

Me: Oh ok- (Shocked) WAIT DID YOU SAY EXPERIMENTATION?

Colin: Yeah, that was the main reason I joined otherwise They will do experiments on you as you have a soul fragment of Irene and Travis is a descendant of The demon warlock.

Me: Oh no this can't be happening.

Colin: I know that's why I will try to prevent or at least delay it.

Me: Any more info?

Colin: Well I found out that Irene was a human who created magic and after her friends, the divine warriors died she reincarnated them and made them meet and become friends but they never knew so she met her friends again and again but after a while, she split her soul into 3 kept 1 part with her in the Irene dimension and the other 2 became 2 different Aphmau's and some of your friends are the reincarnations of The divine warriors and Aaron is shad's reincarnation without the bad part.

Me: Okay... how do you know this?

Colin: While you were sleeping I used magic to figure it out

Me: Okay just try to prevent the experimentation.

Colin: That I will do.