Chapter 18: Ein wants to help.

JUNE 27 2019

Colin's POV

Caleb: We need to somehow make Ultimas legal and make sure the divine warrior's reincarnations aren't experimented on. As Aph, Travis, Aaron, etc. are them.

Me: Yeah... I have an idea!

Caleb: What?

Me: What if we in some disguises go to the UN meeting and give them a reason to make the experiments on the divine warrior's reincarnations illegal and Ultima's Legal?

Caleb: Good idea but we need proof and ways to convince them.

???: I can help.

Me and Caleb: Who are you?

???: I am Ein. Hear me out before you try to kill me.

Me: EIN! Fine, say what to have to say.

Ein: I want to help as after I died I woke up in a black room in which Derek's relic came up to me and it turned into him.

Caleb: What?

Ein: He told me that his relic's power will revive me but he will reside in me and can come out if I hurt his family and I genuinely want to become good as the person who I harmed revived me and is now in me to help so I will help you I have proof that the Ultimas are the victims and I will make sure that what you want to happen happens so please let me help.

Me: Stand there for a second.

(I scan him with magic)

Me: He appears to be good, now tell us the proof you have.

(He shows us the proof he has)

Me: Okay we'll teleport in 3, 2, 1 

(We teleport into the meeting)

All: Who are you and what are you doing here?

Me: (In hoods so they can't see us with a voice changer to make sure they can't track us) We want to tell you something.

Caleb: We have proof that the Ultima is the victim and not a monster.

USA's representative: Fine give it a shot.

Ein: I have videos that can prove that the Ultimas family was taken away from him/killed and his fiance was killed.

Him: What?

(Ein shows them videos of Aph getting killed and getting revived, Melissa getting shot, Racheal dying and Derek being captured)

Him: Okay, but how do we know they aren't monsters?

Ein: How can you prove they're monsters as every time an Ultima went on a rampage was when we harmed their family or their friends? Also, we hunt all the Ultimas so they can't get a life there are multiple Ultimas.

All: Fine will clear the Ultimas' names and make them legal.

Us: Also, Aph, Irene's soul fragment and descendant will be experimented on and so will the demon warlock and Enki's descendant and Enki's reincarnation Travis.

Them: Fine, we'll stop it but you can't tell anyone about this.

(We teleport out)