Chapter 42: Who am I?

August 1 2019

Aaron's POV

Dream

Me: Confused Where am I?

???: You're in a world beyond life.

Me: I recognize this voice from somewhere.

Me: Suprised So, I am dead?

???: Chuckles No, I called you here.

Me: Worried How and will I be able to go back?

???: Yes, You will be able to go back.

Me: Who are you?

???: I can't tell you my real name but call me E.

Me: E why did you make me come here?

E: I want to help you.

Me: You want to help me? I don't even remember who I am.

E: Sighs I used to be your enemy but I was under a special potion one of Evil you killed me but I got revived and now want to help you and your friends I have done everything I can to make sure the person who is the reason this all happened stays captured.

Me: Suprised You were my enemy I killed you? I am sorry. I don't know anything about why.

E: Laughs I understand you don't but I understand why you did and I deserved it I didn't deserve another chance Sad But he gave it to me.

Me: Confused Who is he?

E: That is one of the questions I can't answer but first let me do this.

Me: Do wha-

(I sense him walking up to me and putting his hands in front of my eyes)

Me: Scared Wh-what is h-he doing?

(All of a sudden I can see again)

Me: Suprised What I can see again.

E: I gave you your sight back but only for the time I am here with you after that you won't be able to see again.

Me: Disappointed Oh.

E: Any me any questions you have about your life and I'll give them to you.

Me: What are these black spots?

Me: Uh E what are these burn-like black spots on my body?

E: These are void burns or markings of the emptiness these are caused by travelling between realms or dimensions I can fix them.

(I see some green-coloured magic coming out of his hand)

(All my void burns disappear)

Me: Suprised Happy WHAT THE- THANK YOU.

E: They will never reappear well at least until-

Me: Until you are here. Right?

E: They won't appear unless you somehow get them back by some means like travelling between realms/dimensions.

Me: Happy Thank you so much.

E: Ask more questions I just want to help.

Me: What caused me to lose my memory and sight?

E: To defeat the demon warlock you and two of your friends became relics so you can help to defeat the demon warlock by giving one of you so much one person was the reason you all were friends so she was chosen but you lost your memories and sight the person I will call Z lost his ability to speak names, The person I will call L lost her magic and The host who I will Call A Became severely injured.

Me: How did I get these void burns?

E: After killing me because all your friends were captured you didn't have the will to live and a person was trying to turn you into a relic you didn't move at that time but Irene wanted you to stay alive as only you and your friends could save the world from the demon warlock he wanted your relic to power him up but Irene used the last of her power to save you then you father pushed you but became a relic but Irene before Dying tried to teleport you but you ended up in the void and you became void burned.

Me: Thank you.

E: My pleasure but you now have to wake up.

Dream ends

(I wake up)

Mel: Good morning Aaron- Shocked YOUR  VOID BURNS ARE GONE!