Chapter 10: Will things ever go back to normal?

JUNE 26 2019

Lucinda's POV

(Hyria's call)

Me: Hey Mom, Why are you calling?

Mom: Lucinda, I know what happened at Starlight.

Me: What do you mean Mom? (Nervous laughter)

Mom: Lucinda I know Aaron's alive, You don't have magic, Zane can't say people's names and instead says the number of letters in them and that Aaron is blind and has amnesia.

Me: How do you know?

Mom: I know because of magic.

Me: Okay so why did you call?

Mom: I have a high level of permission as I am on the universal council of Magic so I have access to books about Ultimas, relics and Irene etc. things that are either Illegal or are fairytale or wrong.

Me: Okay so why did you call?

Mom: I wanted to let you know that these effects aren't permanent and will were out.

Me: Know when?

Mom: Yes, which one do you want to know first?

Me: Mine.

Mom: Well as you were a VERY powerful witch it would take about 4 more months to recover but you will slowly regain the magic and might have a level higher than before.

Me: Not so bad. Next Zane.

Mom: He will take only 1 more day to be able to say people's names instead of the number of letters in them and he will instantly recover and not recover slowly.

Me: And Aaron?

Mom: Well as he is an Ultima he will instantly recover memories and some things might come to him but he will remember everything after 3 more months and at the same time recover eyesight at the same rate as sight so he will be back to normal in 3 months.

Me: Thanks, Mom.

Mom: No problem but you have to know that your brother is in the GF to protect your friend Aph and his best friend to protect Travis.