4. Dog

Seojun's POV

"You're kidding me." She says bluntly, walking away from me. "No I'm not." I say, trying to keep a calm exterior. "I don't want to be friends." She says bluntly, speeding up. "And why not?" I say, walking flowy behind her until she comes to a halt. She turns around and I almost crash into the 5 '7 woman. "Listen here Seojun, I'm not falling for it. I don't know who put you up to this, but if it's for Jugyeong stop right now. Just go back to your owner and tell her to fuck off." She said sharply, her words cutting into me like a knife.

Go back to my owner?

Does this mean that she thinks I'm a...

Dog?!?!

*Insert dramatic dun dun dun sound effect*

"I'm not a Canine! I'm too handsome!" I say striking a pose. "You look stupid, stop that." She says, voice colder than before. "So can we be friends?" I ask, leaning into her face. "No." She says before turning and walking away. "Bu-" I commenced when I was cut off. "Stop following me around like a lovesick puppy, Jugyeong is probably at practice already anyways. Go away." She says before model walking. "Fine! Be that way!" I yell.

I hung around the school with my friends playing basketball when I suddenly felt a light tap on my elbow. I looked down to see Jugyeong, in her cheer uniform and smiling. I blush and look away from her as quickly as possible. "Hey Jugyeong..." I utter, shyly. "Why aren't you looking at me Seo?" She says trying to get a better look at my face which I've now covered with my hand. "Are you blushing~" She teased. Then my face turned as red as a tomato.

Deep breath Seojun, deep breaths.

"But I wanted to tell you something..." She said, now becoming shy and looking off in the distance, twirling her hair.

"Maybe you wanna... Eat lunch with me tomorrow?" She says, looking up at me and smiling. I felt my cheeks warm up again. "Sure, absolutely." I say without any hesitation, completely hypnotised. "And how about we hang out this weekend!" She says now beaming. "Uh-huh..."

"Great, I'll see you then Seojun!" She says, skipping away happily.

I slapped my cheeks, my cheeks in return becoming a rosy pink and soon came the stingy feeling. "I need to snap out of it!" Then I thought about what Soojin said...

(A/N: I accidentally misspelt this before as i clapped Soojin's cheeks and i hate myself but then again i don't really regret it :3)

'Love sick puppy."

Am i?

-----

Im spam uploading today because i can just re-use old chapters and just modify em a lil :)