What wouldve been the ending of the story if i had motivation

So, heres the plot so far. Seojun and SOojin wouldve met at the arcade, soojin would have to be paired up with him because the arcade required everyone to stick in duos due to an increase in crime in the region. (I didnt finish it, but if yall want me to upload it i will)

So, after that incident, Seojun was willing to become "friends" with her again (this is around 7 chapters after the arcade chapter) and they wouldve started hanging out. One day, where Seojun was supposed to meet up with Soojin, he went to play a little bit of basktetball with his friends, and if youve read this series you guys know this is where shenanigans happen. Gangsters, as usual, get mad and try to beat up both Seojun and his friends to settle the score from years ago, back in highschool.  While running away from the gangsters, Seojun comes across Soojin, walking in the street. out of impulse, she grabs her and they all begin running from the gangsters. Except when Soojin realised what was going on, she stood her ground and began to get physical instead.

(For those who watched the k drama, think theres a scene similar to that)

Because Soojin's boyfriend kept standing her up, Soojin began hanging out with Seojun more (mainly because of Jugyeongs wedding, and Youtube events) But her boyfriend didnt think so and began cheating on her.

Just something I should let you guys know, is that in the webtoon it was canon that when they were adults, Soojins boyfriend forced her to make more sexual content, and when she didnt, hed hit her. For the next 14 chapters, itll be more or less revolved and  Soojins boyfriend doing that to her, and Seojun trying to figure out why she was acting so weird.

Once he does, he absolutely beats the crap out of her boyfriend, (after calling the police of course) The way he found out was when he saw a bruise on her neck while they were play fighting. After seeing it, he simply took of the jacket she wore to see the rest.

After that, Seojun would make Soojin stay with him in his house because he didnt want her to get hurt anymore, and he'd even carry a little emergency box just for Soojin. (With rhinestones and glitter because she likes it that way.)

After a few dating shenanigans, Jugyeong begins to get mad. The arguement that Soojin and Seojun had on the last week of school was about how she supposedly revealed the secret Seojun had about writing notes to his dad. Soojin was framed by Jugyeong, and after doing some digging into WHO revealed Seojun secret, because Seojun trusts her now. She found out it was Jugyeong who hacked her account and did all that.

So, on Jugyeongs wedding, she stood up and tackled her right at the part she says I do. After all of those shenanigans, SUho brings his wife to therapy (because we all know Jugyeong needs it, and she becomes a better person but we dont see that because after suho says that we dont see them for the rest of the story) and Seojun and Soojin were now left alone.

Soojin and Seojun will try to confess to each other for the next 10 chapters, but fail miserably each time until Soojin shouts her feelings outloud to him (in the rain in her pyjamas because y not) and then they go kissy kissy on the mouth. And the series ends with them looking at multiple online articles with them kissing like "Popular singer Seojun spotted with beauty infouencer Soojin! Are they dating!" That kind of thing. (Just to explain their position, theyre on their couch, this is like a couple weeks later n theyre dating. and hes like lying down on the couch and seojun is sitting on the couch playing with her legs yk?)

And then she says.

"You know, even after all of these years, you are some of the only men i trust." Soojin said, smiling at her boyfriend from down below. "I love you to." Seojun mumblles, bringing up her calf to his mouth, pressing a gentle kiss to it. "Stop that tickles!"

And then they have a pillow fight.

THE END MY LOVELIES

i love u guys sm, thanks for all of the support on this thing- i genuinely didnt expect this to be that suscessful to its surprising to see that so many people liked this story! Maybe I'll write another Soojin and Seojun story in the future? I dont know, I probably will because this ship needs more love and im gonna give it that love. For now, Im gonna take a long break (itll last for like 1 weekk) and then ill try to make a new fanfic abt this ship for you all. I love you guys SO MUCHHHHHH <333 And tysm for reading MIT!