5. Regret

Soojin's POV

I've been sitting in the classroom all lunch period, hiding from someone. Who? Seojun.

It's been 2 weeks and the gangster still won't stop annoying me. I don't know what his deal is. Just 3 weeks ago he absolutely hated my guts. It was fair. By society's standards I'm a horrible disgusting person. But I do not care. They can hate me all they want, it won't necessarily affect me. I look at my phone and check my social media. It's still constantly flooded with death threats under all my posts, and people are still talking about the drama. "Are you kidding me?" I groan, throwing my head back and closing my eyes.

Why does Seojun want to be friends? To heal me? To make me apologise to his precious owner? But he won't make me apologise. I was too prideful to do that.

I'm Kang Soojin. Princess of Saebom.

The princess who's constantly controlled.

I looked at my hands which were on my lap. I then turn them over to look at my palms. I got yelled at yesterday, not because of my grades, but because of Jugyeong. It annoyed me. My step-father scolded me on jealousy and how the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree or some shit like that. I don't care what he says, at all. I threw my head back again and closed my eyes until I felt someone's presence.

"Well, isn't our little princess?" He says, sitting on a chair backwards. "What do you want ganster?"

"Come on Soojin, can't we be friends? I've been asking for 2 weeks now!" I stare at him. "Why do you want to be friends? I betrayed your beloved Jugyeong, and I'm an outcast. That would ruin your reputation with the ladies." I say, trying to get to him, but his smile doesn't falter. "Plus you need to get to know the person before you become friends." I say sitting up properly and also sitting backwards to face him.

"Ok ok! Pace me... How about we start as acquaintances?" He says, giving me his hand to shake it. "No." I scoffed. Then he commenced to get up. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Cafeteria, I promised I'd eat with Jugyeong." H essays, slightly blushing at the mention of Jugyeong. I roll my eyes at the mention of her name and continue to sit around. I close my eyes, wanting to rest after having a stressful night only to be awakened again just a couple of minutes later, except instead of being awakened by him again. Next thing I knew, I felt something hot trickle down my face.

I open my eyes to see those two girls from my cheerleading squad staring at me. "You girls again?" I say. "You thought you scared us? Don't make us laugh! Jugyeong is still better than you!" Said the ginger. "This soup is disgusting, just like the person it's on!" Said the noirette, who was the minion of the ginger. The soup and its continents were in my hair, all the way to my back and my face. And since it was burning hot, i think you can imagine how i feel. I felt like crying.

I was mortified, embarrassed and I smelled disgusting.

Then the door to the classroom opened. 

----

This is moving super fast but dont worry the slow burn starts like right after this chapter :D