10. Rainy days, sweet talks.

Vocabulary:

Disenchanted: disappointed by someone or something previously respected or admired

Apprehensive: anxious or fearful that something bad or unpleasant will happen

Petrichor: a pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather

Sly: having or showing a cunning and deceitful nature

Fulminate: express vehement protest

Don't forget to vote and comment since it really motivates me! Thank you all so much for your patience, now enjoy!

Seojun's POV

"Goodbye Seo~" She whispered in my ear as we parted. After that ordeal, she had dragged me to the parking lot of the school so I could wish her off. As I looked at her enter her black Lucid Air, slightly getting a glimpse of the driver inside. She blew me a kiss with a smile, a smile that felt so fake, yet I would let it pass since I could see her cute little dimples.

Once the car was out of my eyesight, i began my trail home, aggressively turning on my phone and scrolling through my contacts. I looked at the contact name "bangua seokkin ttakttakhan balgarak" and click the green call button. Almost instantly, the line picked up. "What? Miss me already?" She purred, her voice as sweet as sweet as honey that came from the prettiest of hives. "What was that stunt back there?" I asked, slightly disenchanted.

"Why? Were you uncomfortable?" She prodded, her tone of voice shifting to a more apprehensive tone. I chuckle slightly, the air of the call changing to a more light hearted one. The air starts to smell like petrichor. I can feel her smile through the phone before she becomes cheeky. "I never said I was uncomfortable, it was just uncalled for-" I halt.

I gave her an opening.

"Oh! So you want me to hug you? You liked it???" She teased, giggling slyly. "Don't you even start." I said, embarrassed as to how i fell into her trap. "To think of the great Han Seojun, the one who's usually the teaser becomes the teased!" She said, giggling loudly into the phone.

I felt a ploop fall onto my phone screen. "Yah!...Han Seojun..." She said, pausing and taking a deep breath before saying my name. "Kang Soojin?" I replied, curious as to what her next course of action would be. "Wanna come in?" She said. "You didn't even go in my direction?" I said before I looked to my side and saw her in her car, looking right at me. "Nah, I'm fine. I'm a gangster, remember?" I say, reminiscing on all the times she called me a wannabe gangster over the past years.

"Even so, gangsters get sick. Get in! It's colder than a witch's tit out there!" She fulminated, pouting. I gave her the most disgusted look on my face, even more disgusted when Jugyeong and Suho kissed while eating in the cafeteria last week.

"How do you know how cold a witch's tit is? DO YOU GO AROUND TOUCHING PEOPLES TITS?!" I yelled, astounded. "ARE YOU A LESB-?!" I yelled, people looking over at us before she yelled, so loud I could hear her through the closed glass window. "NO! IT'S A SAYING FROM AMERICA! My followers taught me on a recent livestream..." She said, mumbling at the last bit, abashment evident on her squishy cheeks.

Or so I've been told, that they are squishy. I have not tried to squish them once when we were younger.

We were just there, her car slowly following after me. "A-Are you going to get in?" She asked, fiddling with her locks. I knocked on her car window, as she scooched up near the window, rolling it down. I stick my hand in and ruffle up her hair, then I cup her cheek. She looked at me with annoyance, and hatred in her eyes. Those sloe-eyed eyes that I liked looking at.