Chapter 23 (scrapped)

I thought that I might as well post the chapter i was working on before i announced that i was done with this serires yk? ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS (i didnt proof check)

Soojin's POV

I lean over Suho to try and catch a glimpse at the boy on his right, me being on his left. He layed with his legs spread out, one arm behind the couch and one on his knee. In comparison, Suho sat with his hands in his lap, legs pressed firmly togeteher. He glared over at me, and I glared back, crossing my legs and folding my arms over my chest. Despite watching our interaction, Jugyeong still cheered happily. “Lets do some karaoke!” And it was followed by cheers of the others. 

Jugyeong went first, and began to sing a song from Day6. While she was singing, we went to order some food. “So! Soojin! What're you doing right now? What do you wanna eat?” Suho asked, trying his best to socialize. It was odd, but I decided to acknowledge his efforts and I respond while continuing to glare at Seojun. “So far I've been trying to do a lot more sponsors to start off my makeup company! Oh, and I'll have a bottle of soju please!” I order, as if I didnt get drunk out of my mind yesterday. “You should slow down with drinking Soojin! You know how you bloat like a hot air balloon when you do!” Cooed a low voice. Seojun that bi- I mentally cursed before being cut off by a microphone going past my face.

Su-ah offered the microphone to Suho, waving it infront of his face. “Come sing with us!” She smiled. And he did. He got up, dusting off his pants and strided up to the stage. “Jugyeong sat to my left, forcing me to move myself closer to Seojun. Ew. 

I felt his shoulder of my temple, which lead me to look at his face, tempted to quip at him. but instead I observe. He wore a black hoodie with a white undershirt to match, his hair in a bun. My eyes trailed lower.

His pants were layered, one being black sweat pants and the other being blue underneath. Probably shorts. It seemed asthough he pierced his ears once again, so thats something new. 

And yet my eyes don't come back up to stare at his face. 

“Quit staring ya weirdo.” He flinched, covering his shoulders like I was staring at him in the nude. “Oh hush you weirdo!” I flcik his head. 

“Grandma” 

“Grandpa”

“Babooshka”

“Lip syncer”

“Bra stuffer”

“Autotune abuser”

“Your foundation doesn't match” He beamed, proud of himself. 

“Nor does your personality and your voice, but I guess that works out since it isnt your voice in the first place.” I smile. 

We both mock each others laugh before I flip him off. And he does the same. 

“Copy cat.”

“Money hoard-” He started before jugyeong smacked him upside the head. “That's it! We've been talking this whole time an you two have done nothing but bicker! Soojin, your soju is here, Seojun, your icecream is melting! We decided we're going to the arcade, and we made groups already. So naturally because you both did not LISTEN; you'll be together for the arcade. NOW STOP FIGHTING!” Jugyeong huffed, her face slightly flushing red from how loud she was yelling. 

I giggle at her tomato face, and she flushes even more. The group made their way to the door, and before closing it, Suho peered in. “Now be nice!” He huffs before closing the door. “Like I'd ever listen to him.” Seojun muttered under his breath. I always hated that. “Speak up, you keep mumbling.” 

“Finish your stupid soju, I wanna go to the arcade.” Seojun whined. “Go without me.” I grumble, taking slow sips. “I can't, didn't you just hear Jugyeong? We're in a group dumbass.” I would've quipped back, but I held my tongue. I go back to my drink, taking another subtle sip. 

“Aish.” Seojun muttered before grabbing the drink from my hands and finishing the rest off himself. I look at him, my jaw to the floor. “There. Delicious. Lets go.” He grabs my wrist and drags me outside, his face not necessarily angry or annoyed, but he wasn't amused. He lets me put on a mask to cover his face, and before he reaches to grab my wrist, i pull my arm away. “Just walk, I'll follow you.” 

We both seemingly walked around the arcade, until my eyes landed on a claw machine. “Ya! Harabeoji! I wanna get this.” I called out, pointing at it. It had plenty of stuffed animals that were DYING to come home and sit on my bed. “Okay?” He said with a blunt face, his eyes seemed to be attracted to the all you can eat buffet. I rolled my eyes, turning away from him and presing my face up against the machine. “Give me my half of the tickets and i'll do what I want, you do what you wantt. We don't need to be together.” 

But we did. Because when they parted, a worker soon found us and grabbed us. APPARENTLY, because of drugging and kidnapping cases in the area they were mandated to have us stay in big groups or in pairs.