12. Heartless

Vocabulary:

(Niyah is too lazy to scroll through google to find fancy British words to pretend she has a wide vocabulary, so she can copy and paste the definitions onto the google doc. If she does add anything in the future, its to help you not be confused. )

Soojin: The meaning of the name "Soo Jin" is: "Treasure; excellence and truth"

Vita 500: Vita 500 is a vitamin drink in South Korea, Vita(with no 500) is basically the minute maid of east asia.

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in so long, I'm on vacation and as of writing this I still am! But I hope I can get back into my regular work flow! Also, i just wanted to say, while on vacation i literally collected stray dogs and cats like Pokemon. I'm now the proud owner of luke 14 animals! I know a lot. But I haven't written in FOREVER, because all I've been doing is drawing, so I'm scared that I'm rusting ;-; Anyways, how are you all? I did just leave you all for a whole month!

Was it fun? When are you guys going back to school? I'm writing this in the middle of a chapter, because I'm stalling and I'm also really hungry. I want to go eat food but I just wrote the first sentence. I don't even know why you're reading all of this. If you are, would you guys like me to draw in some chapters?

Like, I do like drawing, so maybe I could make fanart for the book? What's your opinion? Okay, I need to stop stalling! Maybe i'll come back to this while writing, i have no clue what i'm doing. But yeah! Enjoy this chapter! And I hope this story meets your expectations, as well as this chapter!

Don't forget to comment and vote on the chapter! I don't know what voting does but it makes me happy to get notifications, lol. Enjoy!
-

Seojun's POV

I was in my house, laying down on my bed while my mother was doing something with my clothes, scolding me. "What do I always tell you, Seojun?" She huffed. "Never go outside in the cold without being dressed properly." I say in sync with her. She rolls her eyes and puts my clothes in a basket.

"How did you even get sick in the first place?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, her mid length hair falling onto her shoulders. Good question. How did I end up with a fever? I close my eyes and try to think, when my thoughts immediately bring me back to the rainy Friday I had with Soojin. Speaking of which... "OH MY G-" I started, stopping once I realised what I was about to say. "Sorry mom!" I call out to her while she eyes me. "I need to bring you to church more often.." She grumbles, exiting the room.

Soojin! I left her at school, and I haven't told her anything! It's been days! Is she okay with being alone? I scramble to find my phone, and try to call her, but I get no answer. I keep trying to call her over and over again. 'Pick up... Pick up!" I uttered. Then I look at the time. Oh! She's still in school, almost getting off. So I put the phone down. No need to get all dramatic! But why did I want to call her... "WELP! Not my problem!" I say, before going into a coughing fit. So I lay back down, and closed my eyes, falling back into a deep slumber.

My dream was simple, just pure sleep... No noise... Nothing... Just darkness, and the occasional cold touch on my face. It started at my cheeks, and they did my ears, and under my neck. After that, they placed something wet on my head. Or not wet, but damp. Then the feel of something on my lips.

Hold on-

I jolted myself awake, The towel that was placed on my head falling onto the ground. I look to see Jugyeong and Soojin at my doorway. "What the hell?!" I yelled, immediately yelling out a sorry right after. My mom started yelling some unintelligible stuff, before grumbling away. I look back at the two girls in front of me, placing the palm of my hand on my face and sighing. "What are you both doing here?"