Chapter 1 - His Life The Intro

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov

Jeon Jungkook the current CEO of the "Jeon Industry" and is also the one and only son of the Jeons. He had a very rough childhood. And now when he is in his adulthood he is suffering even more. Last year he got married to a rich spoiled bitchy girl "Kang Moon" she is worst girl alive. She made his life even more harder since the time she entered his life. His parents never really cared about Jungkook. All they cared about was Money.

The only people who cared about him were his 6 Hyungs. They were with him since his High school. They took care of him like their child. They took care of his needs and everything. Jin and Yoongi behaves like his parents. Namjoon and Hoseok behaves like his best friend. And Jimin and Taehyung are like his Soulmates. He is always grateful to have them in his life.

Jungkook has a secretary named "Lee Ara" she is also Jungkook's best friend since High School. But no one knows about her except his Hyungs. As for his so called wife and family they would create a big ass issue so he never told them. Ara understands Jungkook well. Ara even stopped Jungkook from marrying that girl and running away. But he couldn't as he knows how powerful his family is and would find them anywhere.

At Office
4:30pm

Jungkook was working on a very important file. When suddenly his parents entered his office making his eyes go widened in shock. He got up from his chair and bowed them.

Jungkook - Good evening Appa and Eomma.

The just hummed and sat on the chair.

Jungkook - What brings you here Appa.

He asked softly making his father scoff.

Mr. Jeon - I will be straight to the point Jungkook I am opening a new branch in Japan and I want you to go and be there for a couple a months and observe the work going on there. Till then I will handle the work here.

He said. Jungkook internally smiled thinking he will live alone for a while. No parents and No wife to rule him over. But his dreams were crushed soon.

Mr. Jeon - Take Moon with you she will take care of you.

He said and got up from chair. Mrs. Jeon did the same. Jungkook internally scoffed. "She will take care of me? Is Appa trying to joke with me. In this almost one year of marriage she never ever gave me a glass of water and they think she will take care of me lol" [Jungkook's mind]

Mr. Jeon - Now I am going home. We will talk about this matter at home. So be early today.

He said as Jungkook nodded and they went. Jungkook sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead trying to ease the stress.

Soon it was 6pm, He packed all his stuff and left for his home. After reaching home he saw everyone was eating their dinner. He always felt bad seeing this. Because he always wished "to have a wife who would wait for him" but what did he get instead? His father saw him standing there. He cleared his throat.

Mr. Jeon - Jungkook go freshen up and come down quickly we will talk about that matter.

Jungkook nodded and went upstairs. He took a quick shower and wore some comfy clothes.

He ran downstairs and quickly sat beside his so called wife

Mr. Jeon - So Moon dear Jungkook is going to be in Japan for the next 1 year or more than that and we want you to go with him too. As you are his wife you can take care of him.

He said making Moon scoff on his face.

Moon - Excuse me I already told y'all that this month I am going to Paris with my best friend "Rehi" for a month to enjoy and you are trying to give me work.

Mrs. Jeon looked with a glare at Mr. Jeon. They knew how she would react but still he had to say something. Mrs. Jeon was quite angry at her husband.

Moon - Plus Jungkook is a grown ass man. He can take care of himself.

She said in a bitchy tone and snapped her finger in front of their faces.

Moon - I am so done with y'all I am going to sleep.

She said and left for her room. She didn't even pick up her plate. Which was very disrespectful. And the Jeons couldn't even say a word as she is their choice.

Jungkook was somewhere very happy. That he will have some alone time for himself. He was on cloud nine.

Mr. Jeon - So Jungkook pack your stuff your flight is in 2 days. And yeah but yourself an apartment or stay in a hotel by your own money I am not gonna give you money. You are a grown ass man so take care of yourself.

Jungkook nodded and picked his plate and went upstairs to his room. Yes Moon and Jungkook stay in different room. As Moon told she is not comfortable yet. Jungkook laid on his bed and was thinking about his family. Why are they so mean to him? Why are they so sweet to Moon not to him? He was having a lot of thoughts and he slowly fell asleep.

Next Day

Jungkook woke up at 5:00am he got ready quickly. Everyone was sleeping in his family. No one woke up. He was the only one up. He took his bag and left for his office. He reached his office and saw his Hyungs waiting for him.

He hugged all of them and sat on his chair.

Namjoon - Jungkook-Ah you wanna tell us something?

He asked to the Jungkook was zoning out. He looked at Namjoon.

Jungkook - Huh?

Jimin - Huh!

Taehyung - Huh,

Hoseok - Huh.

Namjoon - Yahh Pabo-ya answer me.

He said looking at him deadly in his eyes.

Jungkook - Hyung actually....

And he explained everything making everyone's jaw drop.

Taehyung - WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MOON THINKS FOR HERSELF.

He yelled making Jungkook chuckle.

Jimin - Seriously and your Dad why is he so freaking mean to you? Now I question him is he your real father?

He said making everyone laugh.

Jin - Jungkook-Ah if you don't mind my sister Yn lives in Japan you can live with her if you want. Her house is quite big for herself.

He said making everyone look at him.

Jungkook - But Hyung won't your sister be uncomfortable?

He asked making Jin laugh.

Jin - Ahh aniya my sister is very savage and straightforward person. Sometimes I feel like she is Yoongi's sister.

He laughed

Yoongi - Jinja I wanna meet her.

He said making everyone's eyes go widened in shock.

Jimin - Did you really wake up she to say that?

He said and looked at him only to see him sleeping again. Everyone laughed harder.

Jungkook - Ok then Hyung I will stay with her.

Jin nodded and said.

Jin - I will call her and tell her about this soon.

Everyone nodded.

CHAPTER ONE ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐
Taexzoe <3 !

- Please comment and Vote that gives me motivation to post sooner !