Chapter 11 - The Royal Engagement

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov

The day has finally arrived, tonight is gonna be a grand party night. Jungkook woke up and saw Yn sleeping on his chest. He creased her face and gently pushed her down on the bed.

He went to washroom to freshen up, he came out and saw Yn was awake, she was sitting on the bed and rubbing her eyes.

Yn sat up in bed and yawned as Jungkook came out of the bathroom.

Jungkook - Good morning, sleepyhead.
He says with a smile, affectionately calling his fiancé by the nickname he gave her.

Yn gives him a sleepy smile in response, and Jungkook chuckles at the cuteness of his fiance waking up.

Jungkook - I hope you slept well darling.
he says.

Jungkook - today is going to be an amazing day, the engagement party is finally here!
He said excitedly.

Walking near the bed he wraps his arms around Yn.

Jungkook - Baby, get up freshen up, I will pack our bags and then you can go down for breakfast okay?
He said making Yn confused.

Yn - Why are you packing our bags love?
She asked snuggling in his neck.

Jungkook - Well, baby we are not celebrating here in Seoul we are going to Busan. I have booked our hotel and our flight is at 1pm so come on get up quick.
He said pulling blanket from her. She groaned a little and got up.

Yn - You are so cute arent ya?
She said while walking to the bathroom.

Jungkook - Not more than you my baby girl.
He said with a wink making her blush.

Yn was excited to hear that they would be heading to Busan for their engagement party. It was a beautiful city close to the sea, and she loved spending time there with Jungkook. She also appreciated the surprise of him booking a hotel and flights for them.

Yn got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for their trip to Busan. She smiled, remembering the way Jungkook had lovingly called her his "baby girl" and made her blush.

She was grateful to have a fiance who loved and cared for her so much.

After getting ready for their trip, Jungkook helps Yn pack their bags for their flight to Busan. They plan to meet their friends and family there to celebrate their engagement. As they load up their bags, they can't help but feel a little nervous and excited about the big night ahead.

Yn and Jungkook hug each other and smile.

Yn - I'm so glad we're doing this together
She says.

Yn - It's going to be a night to remember.

Jungkook - Absolutely.
He says as he gives his fiance a supportive kiss.*

At the airport, Jungkook and Yn board their flight to Busan. Once they settle in their seats, they excitedly chat about the engagement party and everything they have planned for the night. They know it will be a special night to celebrate their love and commitment to each other.

During the flight, Yn leans on Jungkook's shoulder and they cuddle together, enjoying the ride and each other's company. It's a beautiful moment of love and happiness for the soon-to-be-married couple.

After a few hours of flight, the plane lands safely in Busan. As they exit the plane, Jungkook and Yn hold hands and make their way to the hotel where they will be staying for the next couple of days. They are eager to see their friends and family and start their engagement celebration.