Chapter 21 - Back To Japan

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
It was time, Jungkook and Yn were at the airport. Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Yn's parents and best friends were also there to see them off.

They knew how hard these days were for both of them and wanted to show their support. As they were preparing to leave the country for ever, both Jungkook & Yn were a little nervous but very excited about the new life that they were going to start together.

Jin stepped forward and hugged his sister Yn. Yn hugged him tightly as she felt like she would burst into tears from being overwhelmed at the moment. She was so emotional to be leaving all the people she loved but she was excited to go with her husband to start a new life in a foreign country and start their little family. It was all so overwhelming and she was scared but was happy to know that she would be spending the rest of her life with him. Jin smiled at her as he understood the feelings she was having at that moment.

Jin - Take care of my sister Jungkook-ah please never hurt her.
He said breaking the hug.

Jungkook looked at Jin with a soft smile and then hugged him tightly once, this time he was the one trying not to burst into tears.

Jungkook - I promise to you, I will take care of her properly. She is everything to me and I will make sure she never gets hurt by anything. Please don't worry about her, she will be alright, don't worry.
He said, as Jin nodded and backed off. Everyone one by one hugged the couples and blessed them with their best wishes.

Everybody hugged them and said goodbye to them as they were now leaving the country for life. It was a sad way to part with them but everyone was supportive and happy for the couple as they were going to be together finally. Now everyone would have to communicate with them through texts or emails as long distance was difficult. But everyone was so happy that the couple had finally reunited and got their happy ending.

Jin - Yn-ah my dear sister if Jungkook even slightly yells at you let me know I'll be there for you Hm?
He said placing a peck on his sister's forehead.

She chuckled as she looked at him lovingly.

Yn - Okay okay, I promise if he acts like that I'll let you know.
She said kissing him on the cheek as she smiled at him.

Jin - Hm now go go you are gonna be late.
He said gently pushing them inside, as the couple nodded.

They walked in and waved to everyone as they all said their last goodbye. Now they were finally going to start their new lives together as husband and wife and a family. Jungkook held his wife's hand and led her to the boarding area. The couple just couldn't wait to be far away from this place and start a new life together. They were excited yet nervous at the same time.

As they finally landed in Japan, Jungkook led her out of the airport, they both looked happy. They couldn't believe they were finally here all together. The couple was overwhelmed with feelings as they were finally all together after all these years. It was such a long and challenging journey but they had finally made it together now.

He smiled and finally reached the gates of their new home which was a huge mansion which he had specially designed for them both. Yn was stunned, she couldn't beleive it. She was surprised by her husband. She never thought he would give her a surprise like this and she was extremely impressed by the big mansion. it was exactly to her taste as he had made sure to remember all the small details and all her hobbies when it was being designed. She was speechless as he led her inside.

The mansion was filled with her favourite books, favourite colour, favourite games, favourite movies and everything was so much like her. The entire mansion was very cosy and she started to feel a sense of home as she walked inside and he held her hand as he guided her. She could barely express her gratitude as she looked around the house which was extremely beautiful and perfect to her taste. He had made sure to include everything about her into this house.