Chapter 2 - Trip to Japan

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov

It's been a week since that incident took place. Jin called his sister "Kim Yn". His sister gladly accepted his offer as she felt really lonely living in such a big apartment. She thought she would enjoy a lot with her roommate. But little did she know the storm Jungkook was bringing with him.

On the other hand Jungkook was finally done with his packing as he hated letting his maids or anyone touch his personal stuff. Plus his wife would never bring a glass of water and asking her to pack his bag would be such a dumb joke.

He took his luggage and walked downstairs when his bodyguards saw their boss carrying his luggage they took it from his hand and placed it in his car's trunk safely.

He thanked the bodyguards and went to the living room where he saw his parents and wife drinking tea. He bowed to his parents and sat on the couch in front of them.

He removed his phone and checked the time. He still had 5 hours left for his flight. And he had to reach the airport 2 hours before the flight as it was the rule of international flights.

Jungkook - Appa Eomma I am leaving now I have 5 hours left for the flight but I have to reach the office and sign some papers then I will leave for the airport.

His parents nodded not even looking at their son. Making Jungkook sigh sadly he took his phone and was about to leave when his wife called him.

Moon - I need money I am leaving for my Paris trip today give me some money Jungook-ah.

She said making an ageyo face. Jungkook tried his best not to puke at her face.

Jungkook - Ask your parents I am not your personal bank to provide you with money all the time.

He said and left the house making Moon annoyed and frustrated at his reply.

Jungkook reached the office and signed the important papers which were given by his secretary a.k.a best friend Ara.

He still looked really tensed singing them. Which didn't go unnoticed by Ara.

Ara - Come on Jeon cheer up you have 1 year to enjoy without that bitch and your parents.

She said patting his shoulders making smile a little. He nodded and took his coat and left in his car for the airport.

He reached the airport and saw his faces and reporters waiting for him. His bodyguards stepped in first and made space for him. He walked thru the people trying to smash each other.

He finally reached his private plane. Soon enough the plane started. Jungkook laid on his bed and tried sleeping. First he couldn't he was worried how Jin's sister would react. Will she feel comfortable or not. What if she thinks of him as a pervert. Many thoughts clouded his brain.

He drank water and tried to shrugge everything off and slept on the comfortable bed.

On the other hand
Yn Pov

I am so freaking stressed what of that guy doesn't like my beautiful house? I don't even know how I am gonna stay with. Why didn't I ask Jin Oppa I slapped myself.

I cleaned the guest room. Cleaned the closet and also the bathroom of the guest room. I hope my guest doesn't have any problem here.

I said to myself and walked out of the room. To clean the Hall and the Kitchen.

The apartment was finally clean time to clean myself now. I took a shower and wore a cute dress. And did a light make up.