Chapter 6 - You Are Mine

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
Since the time Yn got to know about Jungkook's married life. She started distancing herself from him.

She never wanted to but she had to. As she felt everything was wrong. She didn't like the fact Jungkook was married to someone who is not her.

She felt like Jungkook belonged to "Moon" and not her. She was left in overthinking and nothing else.

On the other hand Jungkook was hurt too. He was missing the old Yn. Nowadays she is just silent all the time.

She won't talk to him about anything. Nowadays she use to look very silent and sad.

Jungkook was feeling very lonely. He felt like everything was his fault. What if he said Yn beforehand about his marriage?

But would she fall in love with him if she knew he was married?

They even stopped having lunch, dinner and breakfast together.

-10:45pm

Jungkook entered the apartment with the spare keys. And finally after 2 weeks of being apart he finally saw Yn arranging the dinner on the dining table.

As Yn saw him she was about to exit the kitchen area. But Jungkook caught her by her wrist and pulled her back.

Making her bump in his well built chest.

Yn - Jungkook leave me.
She said and tried to pull her hand from his. But obviously who is she kidding with? He is a lot more stronger than her.

Jungkook - Stop it already Yn.
He said, He carried her and placed her on the kitchen counter. He trapped her between his muscular arms.

He placed his soft lips on her forehead and soon Yn felt something wet flowing on her face.

Yn knew he was crying. She let out a heavy sigh.

He pulled away from her forehead and looked deeply in her eyes.

Yn was feeling very guilty for making him cry so much.

Jungkook - Am I bad?
He asked, she quickly shook her head.

Yn - No no what are you saying kook. You are the best.
She said cupping his face with her tiny hands. He shook his head.

Jungkook - No I am not at all good for you. You deserve someone a lot better than me right Yn?
He asked as hot tears flowed down his cheeks.

Yn - No-
He cut her off.

Jungkook - If Not then why are distancing yourself from me? Didn't I love you enough? Did I lack somewhere my love?
He asked. Making her breakdown in tears.

Yn - Jun..gkook I ..love..yo..uu th..e most.
She said and hugged him tightly making him wrap his arms around her.

Jungkook - Then these days you are not talking to me? Did I do something wrong tell me? Please don't ignore me I love you a lot.
He said snuggling in her neck.

Yn - Jungkook i feel like this is wrong.
She said making his blood boil. He broke the hug and stood at 2 steps distance from her making her confused.

Jungkook - WHAT IS WRONG?
He slightly yelled, but he tired her best to stay calm. Because he didn't wanted to scare her. After all he loves her the most.

Yn - You belong to her not me.
She said and hid her face in her hand, where as Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration.

Jungkook - WHY ARENT YOU UNDERSTANDING ME YN? YOU BELONG WITH ME AND I BELONG WITH YOU NOT ANY B!TCH LIKE HER.
He yelled as he lost his last string. Yn flinched and looked at him.