Chapter 16 - Will He Come Back?

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov

Yn had been living with her parents for the past three months and the whole family was still angry at Jungkook for just abandoning her like that. Jin and the others were worried for Jungkook because they knew him and they knew that he loved Yn deeply and he would never leave her like that. They all hoped and prayed that everything was okay with Jungkook and they hoped that they could find him soon. But the search was still on and there had been no trace of Jungkook ever since he disappeared on their wedding day.

Yn was getting ready and as her eyes looked at the ring finger and the ring, she let out a heavy sigh. Jungkook had made her wear it on their wedding day and the ring had become a reminder of their special day together. As she got ready, she noticed her parents and brother Jin and his other 5 friends , sitting and discussing something. They looked serious and she wondered what they were talking about. She decided to go downstairs and see what the conversation was about.

She was able to understand that they were talking about her and her marriage. The conversation seemed serious and she was worried that something might be wrong. She decided to sit down and listen to the conversation and find out what it was about. As she sat down, she paid attention to what the others were saying and tried to understand what the conversation was about.

Mrs.Kim - Honey I want you to get married.
She said with so much emotions.

Yn's heart sank as she heard her mother say that she wanted her to get married. She felt the emotions in her mother's voice and knew that there was something more to this conversation. She wanted to know why her mother was saying that and she kept listening to the conversation to see what else would be said.

Mr.Kim - Yes dear I want you to get married and live a happy life. I even have a nice proposal for you. It's of my close friend's son.
He said

Yn was even more shocked when she heard her father say that he had a proposal ready for her. Her heart was racing and she didn't know what to do. She was still grieving over Jungkook and she couldn't imagine being with someone else. However, she didn't want to upset her parents and she also wanted to know the details of the proposal.

Jin - Yn my dear sister I think you should accept it.
He said, creasing her soft silky hair.

Jimin - Yes Yn I agree with Hyung.
He said, making Yn nod.

Yn was getting overwhelmed with all the words of encouragement and she couldn't make out what to do. She was still grieving over Jungkook and couldn't believe that her parents were proposing a marriage proposal to her at this time. However, seeing her brother and friends agree with her parents made her think twice. She was confused and torn between listening to her heart and listening to her family. She wanted to know the details of the proposal so she could make a better decision.

Yn - Eomma send me his details.
She said in a straight tone without any emotions.

Yn - I need fresh air, I am going out.
She said while grabbing her purse and walking out.

Yn was overwhelmed with all the emotions and she decided that she needed some fresh air. She took her purse and walked out of the house, letting the wind blow her hair and clear her mind. She tried to collect her thoughts and tried to make sense of everything that she had just heard and the proposal that her family was suggesting. While walking down the street, she took a deep breath and tried to process everything and decided what to do next.

Yn walked away from her house and headed to the nearest park. She thought that the park would be a good place to clear her mind and relax, with fresh air and a change of surroundings. She sat down on a bench and rested her head in her hands. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. She tried to look inward and face her emotions and her feelings. She needed to make a decision soon and she was confused about how to proceed.