Chapter 12 - Meeting His Mom

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
-Next Morning

The next morning, Jungkook and Yn walk into the hotel lobby, both looking a bit worn out and emotionally drained from the previous night's events. As they make their way to the elevator, they are greeted by a member of staff who welcomes them back to the hotel. The two of them look at each other, taking a moment to collect their thoughts and gather enough courage before heading up to their room.

They arrive at their room, both feeling exhausted and saddened about what happened. They sit on the bed and hold each other, drawing strength from each other's embrace.

They hold each other, feeling emotionally drained and disappointed that their engagement party was tarnished by the rude and hateful outburst of Jungkook's mother. The night was supposed to be a celebration of their love and commitment to each other, but instead, it turned into a nightmarish experience.

They share a long and emotional hug, both needing comfort and assurance that despite the chaos of the night, they are still strong and committed to each other.

Yn looks at Jungkook and squeezes his hand, letting him know that she's there for him and that they will get through this together.

They both take a deep breath and look each other in the eyes, making a silent pact that they will not let the rudeness of Jungkook's mother ruin their relationship or the love they share for each other.

They decide to move past the conflict and focus on their commitment to each other. They embrace each other once again, determined to build a solid foundation for their future together, regardless of the challenges that may come their way.

Their love for each other is strong and unfaltering, and they are determined to make it through the tough times together.

Later that day, Jungkook and Yn decide to go for a walk to help clear their minds and calm their emotions.

They take a stroll along the beach, breathing in the fresh sea air and feeling the soothing breeze on their skin. They are both feeling a bit shaken up from the night's events, but are trying to move forward.

As they walk and talk, they share their thoughts and feelings about what happened last night. Jungkook vents his anger and disappointment in his mother's behavior, and Yn offers her love and support throughout.

Later at night, Jungkook and Yn sit down together for a quiet dinner. They are both feeling drained and a bit down, but they hold each other's hands and take solace in the fact that they have each other. They sit in silence for a moment, just enjoying the comfort of each other's presence.

As they eat, Yn gently squeezes his hand and looks at him with love and compassion. Jungkook looks back at her, taking in her gentle touch and soft smile.

They both know that they will get through this together, as they have each other's back no matter what.

After dinner, they return to their room. They lie in bed, neither of them feeling like sleep is an option just yet. Instead, they cuddle up close and hold each other, letting the physical closeness provide some comfort. They stay like this for a while, simply enjoying the solace and warmth of each other's embrace.

Eventually, they drift off to sleep, feeling a renewed bond and love for each other.

The next morning, Jungkook and Yn wake up feeling refreshed and optimistic. They have decided to let go of the negative emotions and focus on moving forward with love and positivity.

They share a kiss and hold hands as they start another day together, ready to face the world as an engaged couple.

They both have a strong sense of commitment and trust in each other, and they are ready to navigate any challenges that come their way as they continue to make memories together.