Chapter 17 - His Wife?

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
Yn and Jungkook had been apart for two months. Both were missing each other and waiting for the next encounter. YN had been healing in the hospital, making a slow but steady recovery. She was too weak to do much else but she waited for the moment to see Jungkook again and to give him a second chance. Jungkook was also missing her and he couldn't stop thinking about her and he wanted to go back to her when he could. Both YN and Jungkook had been fighting for their love and they still wanted to be together, no matter what it would take.

Yn was at home, sitting in her room and waiting. She had fully recovered by now and she had gotten out of the hospital some time back. She wanted to see Jungkook again, she wanted him to come to her and to give her an answer. But she was starting to wonder if he was ever going to show up and if he was ever going to say something. She felt anxious and confused and she just wanted him to show up and clear up everything.

When suddenly, Yn got a text on her phone it was from her mom

Notification 📣
Eomma-nim 🩷 - Baby get ready some guests are coming in evening

Yn got herself ready for the evening, excited to see who her mother's guests were. She put on something that was comfortable to wear but looked nice to

 She put on something that was comfortable to wear but looked nice to

- Evening

The doorbell rang and YN was getting more and more nervous and anxious. Who could it be? Will it really be Jungkook? She opened the door and she saw her mother and someone else standing there. She didn't recognise the other person but she saw her mother look at her excitedly

Mrs.Kim - Look who's here!
She said.

YN was shocked when she saw who her mother had invited as guests - Mrs. Choi Areum, her husband and her son Choi Soobin, were standing before her, with the intention of asking for YN's hand on marriage for Soobin. YN just looked shocked and she couldn't believe what was happening. She was speechless and she didn't find any words to say. She felt like her heart was about to burst and she was too caught off-guard to say anything. This was not what she had been expecting.

YN bowed to her mother's guests and she made them feel welcome and come in. She was still confused and surprised and she didn't know how to react to these unexpected visitors. She looked at her mother and she couldn't believe that she had agreed to this. She knew her parents wanted her to get married soon, to have a happy and peaceful life, but she was too much in love with Jungkook and she didn't want to commit herself to someone else. She was still hurting from her past with Jungkook and she wanted to fix that first before thinking about anyone else.

YN sat down next to her mother and looked very nervous and tense. She didn't know how to interact with her mother's guests and she wanted to escape the situation. She just wanted to go back to her room and pretend like this was all a dream. She was not ready to face this and she couldn't believe that her fate had been decided without her consent. She felt trapped and she was too lost in her own thoughts to be able to say anything.