Chapter 19 - He Is Back!

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
- Next Day

Jungkook parks the car in front of her house, and then gets out of the car, and goes to knock at the door. A few moments later, Yn's mother opens the door and Jungkook sees her.

Yn's Mother - Oh my god after almost a year look who is back. After leaving his bride the next day after their marriage look who is back.
She shouts as Yn's father also arrives there.

Jungkook's mind: (Oh no, they sound pissed, what am I going to do? Well, I know, let me handle this)

Jungkook - Hello there, it's been a while, but I have come to discuss a very important matter with you. May I please step inside?
He asked politely as if they are meeting for the first time. (Lol)

Hearing a lot of screaming and shouting noise hearing all this Jin and Yn ran downstairs.

Jin - JEON JUNGKOOK ITS BETTER IF YOU DONT STEP IN MY HOUSE!
He yelled on the top of his lungs. Walking near Jungkook.

Jungkook flinched from the yelling and looked at Jin, a little intimidated

Jungkook - Hyung listen to me there's no need to yell, can I, like, take a step inside and we can discuss the matter in a decent way, okay? Just put aside your anger for one moment, and listen to me, please Hyung please.
He begged, getting on his knees.

Jin - Jeon don't test my patience, I gave you an elder brothers love did everything to keep you happy! I even set you up with my sister but what did you do? You broke her heart huh?
He said, as tears left his eyes and he sat on the couch with a loud sigh keeping his head in his palm.

Jungkook felt bad, knowing that he was the cause behind Jin's sadness, he hated this feeling, he didn't want anyone else to be sad because of him.

Jungkook - Hyung please listen to me I am really sorry, I made a big mistake, and I am deeply sorry for not being able to keep my marriage, but I promise, I will make it up to you. I promise that I will marry your sister, so please don't be so sad, let me try and make up for what I did.
He said, but that made Jin even more angrier.

Jin - Not like this I'll show just wait and watch, let me call Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok.
He said.

Yn's Mother - Jin listen let us talk-
She was saying something.

Jin - No eomma let us solve this.
He said and dragged Jungkook to his office room.

Yn - Oppaaaaaa
She yelled, and was about to run behind them but her parents caught her.

Yn's mother - No Yn.
She said in a strict tone.

Yn - Eomma..please ..Eomma ..please let me go ..Oppa will do something to him..Appaaa..
She cried but her parents didn't budge even a bit and dragged her to her room locking her in her room. She banged their door hoping them to open it but there was no response.

Jungkook started to feel anxious as he was dragged with Jin, he wasn't sure what was gonna happen, he tried to look at Jin, but he kept avoiding his eyes, he didn't wanna make him more uncomfortable.

Soon the members arrived and seeing Jungkook even they all were very shocked.

Jimin - Jungkook...
It came out as a whisper.

Taehyung - Kook??!!!
He mumbled.

Namjoon - Jeon Jungkook where were you??
He asked.