Chapter 10 - New House

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
It's been 3 months to Jungkook and Yn's engagement. Everything is going smoothly for them. But not everything is going to go this smoothly.

Jungkook told Yn, that they need to look for a new house. Yn thought about the question and nodded her head.
Yn - Yes, you're right. I think we should start looking for a new place ASAP.

Yn and Jungkook decided to start looking for a new house right away. They made plans to go house hunting and find a place that they could call their own. They were excited to start their married life together and make memories in their new home.

But unfortunately they didn't find any house yet.

Yn - It's okay, we'll keep looking until we find the perfect place for us.
Yn says. Jungkook smiles and nods, glad to have her support.

Yn - Shall we go and check out that house we saw yesterday?
She asks.

Jungkook nods and they get ready to go house hunting again.

They make their way to the house they saw the previous day. It was a three story house with enough space for the both of them.

Yn and Jungkook enter the house and look around. They were impressed by the size and layout of the house and its proximity to various amenities.

Jungkook - This is really nice.
He says.

Yn - I think this could work. What do you think?
She asks. Jungkook nods.

Jungkook - Yes, I think it could indeed work out.
He said.

They both look pleased as they walk around the house, imagining living there together and what life would be like.

Jungkook - Shall we put in an offer?
He asks. While looking thru the house papers.

Yn - Yes, let's do it.
Yn says, as she and Jungkook make their way back to the real estate agent.

They submit an offer and wait to hear from the real estate agent about the house. They keep their fingers crossed and try to distract themselves by spending the day together.

A few hours later the real estate agent calls them and tells them that the owners have accepted their offer for the house! Yn and Jungkook are elated and can't believe that this is happening.

Yn - We have an offer accepted!
She says excitedly.

Jungkook - Yes!We did it!
Jungkook says, smiling.

Yn and Jungkook are over the moon with joy to hear that their offer for the house has been accepted.

Yn - I can't believe it!
She says, hugging Jungkook tightly in excitement.

Jungkook - Yes, we did it! We own a house now, and we're going to move in soon!
Jungkook replies, grinning from ear to ear.

Yn - I can't wait to start our new life together in our own house and make it our own!
She says.

Both sun and Jungkook are filled with excitement as they begin the process of moving into their new house. They look forward to making it their own home and starting their lives together under one roof.

They spend days unpacking boxes and decorating the house to their tastes. They also go shopping for new furniture and other necessities they will need for their new home.

As the house starts to take shape, Yn and Jungkook become even more excited about their future together. They can't wait to spend many happy years together in their new home, filled with love and laughter.