Chapter 20 - Leaving Them Forever

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov

— Soobin Vs. Jungkook  —

As Jungkook & Yn walked out, Soobin followed them.

Soobin - What are you doing with her?
He asked in a raised tone.

Jungkook - What are you talking about, I am her husband.
He replied calmly as he put his arms around his wife protecting her.

Soobin - You are her ex-husband. You abandoned her before your wedding itself! So don't even think about her.
He said, gritting his teeth.

Jungkook - I had my problems and Yn know everything about it.
He said and pulled Yn in his embrace.

Soobin - You broke her heart!! How can you even get back to her? You don't even deserve her, she is mine now, and I will make sure to keep her safe from you. You can't have her back. 

Soobin tried to grab Yn but Jungkook held her so tightly, she was wrapped around him and he wouldn't let anyone separate them from each other. He was so protective of her.

Jungkook - I had to protect her, I had no other option. And she is pregnant with my baby. So don't even try to pull her.
He said in a very strict tone.

Soobin - You don't need to protect her. I can do it.

Jungkook - Oh you? You don't even know half about her. But I know everything about her. I care for her more than you could. And you're threatening her by calling yourself her new fiancée?
He turned to Yn

She had tears in her eyes as she looked up at him and then back at Soobin who looked hurt as well.

Yn - Look Soobin from the start I told you about Jungkook then why are you acting up? And about Jungkook I love him. And I understand his problems he use to sneak in for me to take care of me. Yes he vanished for a long but that for me.
She said, with tears in her eyes.

Soobin looked a little stunned as he couldn't believe.

Soobin - Did he even apologize to you? Did he at least feel repentant about what he did?

Yn didn't say anything as she started to cry, she hid her face in Jungkook's chest as he held her close.

Jungkook - Obviously I apologised, what do you think Soobin. We are legally married and you can't break our marriage Soobin.
He yelled patting Yn's head softly.

Soobin's eyes had tears in them as he looked towards Jungkook & Yn and he tried his best to control his temper & not lose it as his whole life was turning upside down now.

Soobin - You have no right to call her your wife when you abandoned her. I am marrying her!

Yn - ENOUGH SOOBIN WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND ME YOU LIED!! SOOBIN I LOVE HIM PLEASE
She yelled on top of my lungs, Soobin was stunned when she yelled at him calling him a liar. His world crumbled on this very spot. She was still loving him and defending him. Soobin felt betrayed as he tried to control his anger and tears. He couldn't believe she still loved & defended him after everything he did to her.

Jungkook - Heard her?
He asked with a small devilish smile.

Soobin - Y-You two...
He yelled looking at Jungkook, he was losing it. His heart was shattering while she hugged him and called him her husband still loving him.

Soobin - You don't love me at all, right? You are just using me as a cover-up. You don't actually love me.

Yn was about to say something but Jungkook placed his hand on her mouth silencing her.