Chapter 4 - He Loves Her

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov

Yn and Jungkook's bond got even more stronger. They felt so comfortable and safe around each other. Jungkook would even teach his business stuff to Yn. Yn would always look so interested in learning new stuff that Jungkook could even teach her for hours.

Yn was currently doing her assignment it was 9 in the morning. She and Jungkook where done with their breakfast.

Jungkook would always feel so loved because Yn would prepare his breakfast, lunch and dinner. She would even help him with tie and other office stuff.

Jungkook was feelings so many things whenever he would be near her.

Jungkook came downstairs running with his office bag in one hand. And the other hand trying to tie his tie.

Yn was cooking lunch for him. She felt sudden tap on her shoulder. She turned and laughed at Jungkook. Jungkook pouted.

Jungkook - Stop laughing yahhhhh!
He whined.

Yn - Ok ok calm down bend down a little you effiel tower.
She laughed and he bet a little she stood on her toes and did his tie. Jungkook was just staring at her beautiful face.

She patted his shoulder.
Yn - Done go ~
She said.

Jungkook - Ok.
He was about to leave but Yn called him back.

Yn - Yahh kookie I am really sorry lunch is still not ready as I had to submit some important projects.
Jungkook just nodded sadly and was about to leave.

[Yn's Mind : This drama Queen oh god]

Yn I walked towards him and bend towards his ear.
Yn - Don't worry I will bring your lunch to your office okie my kookie~
She whispered in his ears in a sexy tone. Jungkook blushed and nodded.

Yn - Aigoo is my kookie blushing.
Jungkook shook his head and pecked her cheeks.
Jungkook - BYEEE
He yelled and ran out. Leaving a blushing Yn behind.
Yn - This kid.
She said holding her cheeks were he kissed.

Yn prepared his lunch. And got dressed up as she is going to meet the richest and youngest CEO of Asia.

 And got dressed up as she is going to meet the richest and youngest CEO of Asia

-The Lunch Yn Prepared.

-Yn's dress.

Yn left for his office all dressed up and dolled up. She drove to his office in her Mercedes Benz.

After reaching there she was greeted by the guards as the guards and everyone knew her. Because Jungkook and Yn would go out a lot.

Yn knocked on Jungkook's cabin. But someone unexpected opened the door. It was none other than her ex "Liam" she was shocked to see him here.

Liam smirked looking at Yn.
Liam - Looks like my baby is back.
He said leaning towards her.
Yn pushed her away and walked inside the cabin. She sat on the couch. Lima sat beside her but she moved away. Liam moved more towards him.

Sehun - Oh come on my baby come here enough. I am sorry ok I couldn't stop myself plus your best friend threw herself on me.
He said and was about to touch her face. But the door flung open.

Jungkook entered the cabin with a confused look. Yn stood up and ran towards him. She hugged him and Jungkook hugged her back. Now it was Liam's turn to look confused.

They broke the hug and Jungkook went to his seat.

Sehun - Boss why is she here?
He asked biting his lips and looking at Yn from head to toe.

Before Jungkook could say anything sehun again said something very shameful.
Sehun - Boss I am telling you if you want to make her your "Sugar Baby" or something it's total waste. We were in a relationship for 3 years she couldn't even give me a proper kiss on my lips she is waste Boss.
He said and laughed Yn felt very embarrassed and looked down. But Jungkook felt his blood boil.

He got up and held Sehun by his collar.
Jungkook - Listen you piece of shit she is my girlfriend not some slut because I am not like you to have them.
He said grinding his teeths.
Sehun - YOU BITCH WE BROKE UP JUST 8 MONTHS AGO AND YOU MOVED ON?
He yelled.
Jungkook - Why you wanted her to cry over a jerk like you forever?
He laughed at Liam. And left his collar making him stumble on his steps.

Sehun - Boss I didn't-
He was about to say something but he was cut off.
Jungkook - Pack your stuff and leave Sehun.
He said and sat on his seat.
Sehun - Boss don't do this-
He begged. But Jungkook being Jungkook didn't give fvck and told him to leave.

After Liam left Yn sat on the chair in front of Jungkook and opened the lunch boxes. Jungkook's nostrils were filled with fragrance of the amazing food made by the girl he loves the most.

Jungkook - Omg Yn this so delicious god.
He said stuffing his mouth with food.
Yn adored him eat like a cute little bunny she patted his head. He looked up and smiled at her and again digged in the food.

Yn took his pic secretly and awed at it. Jungkook again looked at her. He picked up a chicken piece and offered Yn by his chopstick. Yn smiled and ate.

Soon Jungkook was done with his lunch. Yn packed the bags. Yn cleaned his Table too. Yn was about to walk away when Jungkook pulled her back by grabbing her wrist.

Yn fell on his lap. She screamed but soon went silent. Her whole face was red.
Yn - Yahh
She yelled.
Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled in her neck.

Yn - Jungkook?
He hummed and kissed her neck.
Jungkook - Yes ?
He asked.
Yn - What are you doing?
She asked nervously.
Jungkook - Are you feeling uncomfortable?
He asked Yn immediately shook her head.

Jungkook - Yn-Ah I love you.
He said nervously.
Yn was feeling so many good emotions. Yn got up from his lap making Jungkook confused.

Jungkook - Look Yn-
Before he could even complete his sentence Yn ran out. Jungkook followed her. Yn went to the rooftop.

Jungkook followed her, he saw her standing on the rooftop looking at the sky filled with clouds it looked like it could even rain.

Jungkook slowly walked near Yn and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.

Jungkook - I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable it's okay if you don't love or like me.
He said trying to comfort her. Yn just kept being silent. Jungkook got confused and turned her around only to see Yn's face covered with tears.

He panicked and wiped her tears away. Yn held Jungkook's hand. And cried.
Yn - Jungkookshi when you suddenly said you love me I got overwhelmed because I loved you no I love you to I do. I got scared because you are Oppa's best friend so what will he think will be accept or not?
She said crying. Jungkook chucked and wiped her tears. He was feeling very reliefed that she loves him back.

Jungkook - Aigoo look at this baby crying. Shh calm down.
He said pulling her in his embrace.

Jungkook - You see, I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you.

CHAPTER FOUR ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐
Taexzoe <3 !

- Please comment and Vote that gives me motivation to post sooner !