Chapter five: Magic and nightmares.

Your were asleep, the feeling of resting is giving you a sense of security and comfort, but as you sleep you wake up in what seemed to be a void of pure darkness, the only light that was around was what seemed to be a large tv screen.

You slowly get up and approach it, you slowly put your hand up against the screen, you could feel the static coming from it.

You were scared and confused and didn't know how to get out, you decided to try and call out to your friend to see if she answers.

"Isa, what's going on, where are you, this isn't funny!"

You looked around trying to find any signs of life in this dark abyss, you turned around to look at the screen and you saw two pink eyes looking at you through the tv screen.

You jolted back and fell to the ground in shock, you could see that there was a shadowy figure in the tv screen, it looked just like you, it made heavy eye contact with you as dark goopy matter was dripping off of the doppelgänger, the sight of its eyes felt unsettling along with the pink glowing drool that was coming from its mouth made you feel disgusted and unnerved.

You heard your own voice coming from the doppelgänger.

"You know you can't escape him, even if the corruption left your body that doesn't mean your still free, we have survived and he's out there waiting for the perfect moment to pounce!"

Hearing this distorted voice coming from this version of you was making you feel uneasy, you tried to run but the floor underneath quickly pulled your feet down into the darkness, it was holding onto you very tightly and it was difficult to move.

"What do you mean by the corruption still existing , I don't understand, I thought bf and gf destroyed it, it shouldn't be around anymore!"

You were confused and a bit frustrated, flashbacks of the corruption being defeated crossed your mind and felt a sense of dread falling onto you, hearing about the corruption still being alive makes you feel scared and it fills you with anxiety.

"All of us corrupts have evolved, when the corrupted left their previous hosts they consumed the genetic traits of their past host and thus the corrupted have become their own living beings!"

"As the corrupted evolved we also mutated and we gained physical and psychological traits of animals, it made us stronger and more powerful, the corrupted have also been feeding on humans so we can reproduce, we place the parasite eggs into them and eat the human before the eggs drain their energy entirely!"

You felt horrible from listening to this information, you could see the sight of a human corpse hung up onto the wall as you watched helplessly while seeing the parasites crawling around on the corpse's body, it makes you feel sick.

"There's no hope in you escaping, you must face your fate and surrender to the corrupt, you will be more powerful than ever when you join us!"

Your body revolted as chills ran through you, the realization of how cruel the corrupted creatures are makes you feel sorry for the ones who suffered, the corrupt version of you seemed to be doing something to the tv screen, it was violently banging against the glass as cracks started to appear, the corrupted creature was going completely feral.

The glass shattered into pieces and the corrupted version of you lunged at you and was going to attack, you quickly pulled your hands in front of you to protect yourself, you flinched and you felt nothing on you. You looked up an saw a blue glowing light, you slowly pulled away your arms and you recognized what you were seeing right in front of your view.

It was the aphasia spirit you saw in the recovery hall, it was using it antlers to block the corrupted beast from attacking, it huffed and threw the corrupted beast towards a wall, after the beast took the impact it grew irritated and made an unsettling gurgling sound as it was trying to get back up.

"You have to wake up, I can fight this thing while you're looking for an exit to return back to the physical world!"

You looked at the deer and heard a gentle voice coming from somewhere, you realize what was happening, the deer was directly speaking to you, you heard the deer make a noise as you looked down and saw what seemed like raccoons biting and pulling the dark matter that was on your feet, you could finally move again and you didn't hesitate and started running around to look for an exit.
You turned your back and saw the deer fighting the corrupted beast.

Blue wisps and trails were emitting off of the deer as it was launching strange beams of magical energy, it was making a strong and heavy impact on the corrupted beast, you could see the corrupted version of you getting scorched and watched its body dissolve in a gruesome way from the blasts of light, the creature was screeching and growling in pain and anger.

You saw in front of in the distance what looked like a the shape of a door, it was glowing as the light seeped through the cracks of door shape, you could see the door as you quickly moved towards it.

As you make it towards the door and you tried to reach for the handle, you noticed that there was no handle at all, the raccoons quickly went into action and surrounded the door, their bodies glowed and seemed to be forming into something, and what you were seeing was a beautiful thing to behold.

The raccoon aphasia spirits formed the door frame, they looked like they were carved out of wood, the door appeared and it was made out of a smooth wood surface, you could see an open key hole in the door.

A key appears in front of you floating in the air,it's see through just like the spirits, you grab it and put it through the keyhole and the key transforms into a door knob, there was no going back, you turned the door knob and walked through the door as a bright light blinded you.

End of chapter five.