Chapter ten: Dark blood

All of the wolves charged towards Isa and one of them bit down on her deformed arm while clawing at it, the blisters on the arm were still intact as they oozed a bright pink liquid from the bite.

Another wolf bit Isa's leg and it held a strong grip on her, the wolf's eyes glowed brighter as it consumed the deep red blood that was dripping from Isa's leg. The wolf's body glowed as the blood flowed into it, the wolf was getting rid of all the impurities and it's body started to grow as small orbs of light floated into the air

Isa swung her deformed arm and flung the wolf off her arm as the wolf detached from the bite.

The wolf slid across the floor while still standing its ground, it let out a deep growl as its fur stood up while making heavy eye contact with Isa.

Isa was angry and shook off the other wolf that was on her leg and the wolf was not even hurt by her kickin it.

You notice that one of the wolves was glowing a bright red aura, it looked like fire.

The wolf barked at you and spoke.

"Do it now, and don't hold back!" The wolf's voice was loud and broke the silence in an instant.

You quickly held out the charm and all of your aura surrounded it, all the aura poured onto the wolf and its body grew greatly in size, its fur was much larger and its body looked twice as big as it was before.

The aura that was surrounding the wolf turned its body into a bright red color as it glowed in the darkness.

It quickly charged at Isa at the speed of light and it bit down onto her side and started sinking its claws in her back. Blood was gushing out from the bite as the wolf growled as it held down tightly onto Isa.

Isa was filled with rage, she let out a loud shriek as strange things started coming out of the ground, they were all people who were corrupted, you even noticed a couple faces.

There was Ruv, Taki, whitty and even Carol.
They all looked like they were in pain, their bodies made unnatural movements as they looked directly at you.

"You're free to do whatever you want to Sunny, make sure that you bring her to me completely intact, I want to make sure that I make this corruption quick and easy!" Isa raised her arm and pointed towards you.

Taki pulled the string on her chainsaw and it started up, she was charging very fast towards you, one of the wolves tried to block her attack, Taki's chainsaw went deep into the wolf's head, the wolf yelped as blood gushed from its head, the chainsaw smoothly cut the wolf's head in half and its brain was completely exposed as it fell to the floor, the wolf's body flopped to the floor as all of the blood spilled from its head and mouth.

Whitty went up to one of the wolves and hit them directly in the stomach, the wolf's guts spilled out and the wolf was deceased in an instant.

The wolf's eyes were bulging out of its head while smoke was steaming out of it, its head exploded into pieces and whitty pulled out his hand out of the wolf's stomach and his hand was glowing a bright orange while steam was coming from his hand.

Seeing all of these wolves being ruthlessly slaughtered makes you feel horrible as you watch each of them die in gruesome ways.

You felt something gently touch your shoulder and you turned your head to look.

It was Sarvente, she was in her demon form, you saw a bright light behind her, it was an open dream door.

"You've done enough Isa, first you get corrupted and now you're using my husband against me, this is the last and final straw, I'm done with messing around!" Sarventes voice was very clear and loud, she was full of anger.

You see other people coming out of the dream door, it was Annie and Garcello, they both looked quite upset.

As you saw them walk closer they stopped and stood right beside you, you noticed that Annie and Garcello both had necklaces that looked exactly like the one you had on, their charms were different.

Annie had a charm that was a bear and Garcello had one that was a dragon. Sarvente had a charm too, it was a kobra snake.

All of their bodies started to glow with different colored auras, Annie had a bright blue aura, Garcello's was green and Sarvente's was a deep pink.

Their charms glowed and all of their aphasia spirits came out of their charms.

A large bear appeared next to Annie, it was two times bigger than her.

Garcello's spirit came into view and it was a dragon, it was quite big as the dragon stood its ground.

Sarvente's charm glowed and her aphasia spirit came out of her charm. The spirit was much bigger than a regular cobra snake, it was a naga!

The naga moved quickly towards Isa, the wolf let go of Isa and the naga wrapped its body around her. The naga had a very strong grip as it restrained Isa, there was no way Isa could escape from the naga.

Annie's aphasia spirit ran towards Taki, the bear and pounced on her and it was holding her down with all of its weight. Taki's chainsaw fell out of her hand and it slid far across the floor.

Garcello's spirit flew to Whitty and tackled him, the dragon held down Whitty against a tree as smoke poured from the dragon's mouth.

Witty placed his hand on the dragon's arm while having his hand heat up, the dragon wasn't even affected by it.

Carol went straight to you and you quickly held out your charm and a hawk appeard, it flew right to Carol and picked her up. The hawk threw Carol towards the ground and it made a heavy impact, Carol was in a crater from the hawk's heavy throw.

"Sunny,hurry, head towards the door, we'll deal with Isa and the others for you so you can return to the physical world!" Annie shouted as loud as possible to get your attention.

You didn't hesitate and quickly ran to the door, strange sludge like creatures tried to pounce onto you. The door was right there and you kept on zipping past any of the parasites without getting caught, you went through the door and a bright light shined as you entered the door.

Your eyes opened up and you saw Annie, Garcello and Sarvente sitting around you, all of their eyes were closed while their bodies glowed their own colored auras.

Annie and Garcello opened their eyes as their aura faded away, they looked relieved to see you awake and safe.

Sarvente opened her eyes but her aura was still glowing, you looked across from you and saw the naga that was from the dream world, it was holding Isa tightly as she growled with anger trying to free herself.

You realize that Isa was physically there right across from you,she had the exact same expression when you were in the dream world, she looked much worse in person , her entire body was covered by the corruption as it was dripping from her body.

You went silent as tears filled your eyes, you looked at the others and realized that the worst of things had just begun.

Annie and Garcello hugged you as their aura surrounded their bodies, you hugged them back and started to softly cry in their arms.

These true nightmares are going to be the first thing you will be facing and it's just the beginning of it all.

End of chapter ten.