04 ✍︎

————📍 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔 📍 𝟱:𝟮𝟴 𝗔𝗠————

————
📍 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔 📍
𝟱:𝟮𝟴 𝗔𝗠
————

"What you doing, pretty" India questioned, sitting on face time with Stunna, who wasn't in the camera frame.

"Just got out of the shower" She responded grabbing her favorite EOS lotion, "I just need to get dressed, and straighten my hair" She added, lathering her body in the lotion. "Alright, imma be on my way to LAX," India said, leaving earlier since her house was further.

"Ight bae" Stunna nodded, hanging up the phone and continuing to get dressed.

She had been woke since 4:00 AM since she realized she slept over at her brothers and had Nardo bring her home early as hell so she wouldn't miss her flight. She couldn't wait to get to wherever they were going so she could sleep.

//

"So how I'm playin' catch up to a confused broke bitch?" She rapped her lyrics, as she straightened her wig, looking down at her phone and seeing it was now 5:50, she finished up with her hair. Grabbing her belongings and headed downstairs. Relieved, seeing that her Uber was waiting outside

//

After checking in at the airport, She headed towards her terminal seeing her best friend already sitting down. "Hey baby" she smiled pulling the girl into a hug "Hey pretty" the other girl smiled, pulling away from the hug.

"You got some wicked dick huh?" the girl smirked at Stunna who smiled, noticing the limp the girl had. "Hella wicked" she confirmed laughing with the girl "You hell" she laughed pulling out her phone.

"I'm tired" India yawned laying her head on her best friend's shoulder, "Take a nap, we got an hour" Stunna Spoke scrolling through her feed, "ight thanks" the girl mumbled closing her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

//

Stunna was scrolling through her Instagram feed, when she got a call, from the Instagram account Kentrell was using.

Answering the phone she was met with a smiling yb, "fuck you so happy for" she mugged playfully making him smile even harder "I ain't happy" he responded looking down at his phone. "What you bouta do," he asked raising his eyebrows when he seen she was in a airport.

"Go to Utah" She spoke, and he laughed thinking she was joking, but she didn't even know he was in Utah. "Nah fr tho" he asked smiling, she looked down at her phone with a weird look "nigga I'm fr" she kept the same look on her face.

"Who in Utah?" He asked, still confused because Utah was a random ass trip to randomly book, "Ion know, my friend said she getting flew out" she said looking at a sleeping, India, on her shoulders, "she told me to go wit her, for safety reasons" she chuckled, looking down at a confused looking yb.