08 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍𝟭:𝟬𝟵 𝗣𝗠————

————
📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍
𝟭:𝟬𝟵 𝗣𝗠
————

"Hand me a water" Sage called out to Kentrell as she set up his phone on the table starting the live, she decided to use his real account, which he didn't mind.

Stunna walked over to the play pen , placing MuMu inside of it so she could play with her toys while the two got on live. "Here" Kentrell spoke coming into the camera frame handing the girl the water.

"Thanks" She said turning up the TV as "RIP Lil Phat" played.

"Ouu turn me up" Kentrell laughed boppin his head to the beat slowly, the views were at 189k as Kentrell hasn't been live in a long time.

"Let's go!" Stunna yelled coming closer to the camera, "Rollin' off them pills, steady spinnin', bitch, I'm rollin" She sung squatting in front of the camera swinging her head from side to side

Kentrell stood behind her, he felt him self getting aroused at the sight of the girl in just her underwear as she squatted in front of him. Her ass was truly fat asf and it seemed to be real making kentrell even more attracted towards the girl.

"Tryna pop a nigga cap, that's off the flat, it be controllin'," Kentrell sung along with her walking up closer behind her as she stood up. "If them niggas get to poppin'," she rapped turning her head to look up at kentrell "then just know he got it on him" he finished the lyrics looking down back at her, his white teeth shining as he smiled.

"I ain't gotta point 'em out," She smiled back "my niggas get him if I want him" she winked at him making him laugh grabbing her waist, pulling her closer as they danced.

"Hold on, yeah, I'm in a zone, yeah" He rapped making gun signs from behind her as she danced on him. "THEY WHAT?" She yelled "Rollin off them PILLS" Kentrell finished as the two continued dancing, him holding her close

//

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟬𝟭 Y'all so cute 🥰

𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝟭 My fav !! OMG AND YB

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟬𝟮 Nigga married ?! Acting like dis

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝟭𝟬𝟬𝘅 Sage?? Man why is you naked!!

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸 mama Sage sent me dis live

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸 I'm better 🥲

//