24....☏

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻

"It's smoke?" Sage smiled looking at the girl who stood in front of her, mugging her. "Stunna stop playin' hoe you jumped my sisters!" The girl spat making Sage laugh at the crazy statement.

"How can I jump multiple people?" She smirked and the girl huffed "you let that nigga punch ma sister!" She yelled "How can 2 people jump 4 fat bitches?" Sage asked again, smiling as she watched the girl grow visibly upset.

"You wanna keep playin'?" The girl smiled before going to reach in her purse but Sage didn't budge scared she did this for a living, and she wasn't scared to do it again even if she stepped down from her title as 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 she was still a Queen.

Laughing, Sage stepped back reaching for her waist pulling out her gun quickly, before letting off a shot, aiming for the girls arm before running back over to her car.

Hearing the girls screams echo through the dim sky.

"She took to long to up that bitch! Ion een' play like that!" Sage mumbled to herself before skirting off.

𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩
-
"Where you at beautiful,?" Hasean questioned from the other end of the line.

Sage was currently zooming her way towards the trap since she never went straight home after doing some illegal shit not knowing if people were following her, and if they were it was tons of niggas waiting for her button to be pressed and they would be waiting outside for her.

But she didn't have to do that for this situation because she knew the other girl wasn't as bold she only showed out because she had a nigga with her.

𝘈 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘬

"Shot a bitch" she mumbled keeping her eyes on the road "You cleaned it, you wan' me to come?" He asked sitting up from the couch worried for the girl.

"I'm ight, love" she chuckled "Ian kill her" She finished and she heard him smack his lips "why you always doin' this shit by yaself" He mugged the phone grabbing his keys knowing the girl was headed to the trap so he was gonna go aswell.

"Wouldn't be able to do it if I was wit' y'all!" She laughed turning onto the familiar street. "Man, ion' want you doin' this no more it's dangerous" the man sighed starting up his car, connecting his phone to the car.

"I am dangerous, youn' remember me Hasean?" She chuckled, shaking her head looking in her rear view as she parked.

"I know Sage!" He sighed again stopping at a red light, he didn't want the girl in the game no more she's been in it for as long as he could remember and he was in it right behind her.