25....☏

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻

"Ion know" I shrugged reading more love comments as I sat on my king sized bed back at my house.

"You had a baby?" I read out loud and laughed "Ki! Come here" I yelled and I heard his loud footsteps running up the stairs before the door slowly opened.

"Waddup" he nodded and I smiled "can you make me some noodles?" I asked and he mugged me "mane mama I just made a sandwich you coulda' asked!" He sighed and I laughed "Ian want sandwich go make me some noodles" I responded and he turned back around to go make me some.

"Y'all ca' see his face when he want y'all too" I shrugged continuing to read the comments.

"Aye, sage!" Tayland yelled entering the room holding a few bags "what?" I said looking up at him "how you doin' lil baby" he smiled coming to sit next to me after sitting his bags down.

"Ain't shit on live" I mumbled and his head quickly snapped to my phone before he moved out the camera "why yeen tell me?!" He panicked making me raise my eyebrows.

"Ian got no problem wit' it" I shrugged but that didn't seem to calm him down he looked spooked "no Sage why yeen tell me?!" He semi-yelled and I mugged him "fuck wrong wit' you?" I questioned seeing him tense up.

"She watch yo- I mean I just ain't wanna be on there" he cut himself off but I heard what he said, I smiled before grabbing my other phone from the side of me and dialed Jay'ores number.

"Aye, jay come over here" I spoke into the phone looking over at Tayland who looked confused and scared that he just exposed himself "the doors locked but use the keypad" I said before hanging up before he could respond.

"Who is she?" I asked and he shrugged "fuck is you talkin' bout?" He tried to act clueless but I wasn't goin' for it at all. "Look y'all" I smiled at my phone before flipping the camera towards the man who stood by the door his arms crossed over his chest.

"What?" He mugged me as I laughed at all the comments I was getting about him before reading one out loud "Tay?! What the fuck?" "Commented by destiny101._" I read the username watching as his face slowly dropped before he simply turned around and left the room.

"Y'all won't see him for a long time" I shook my head before ending the live following behind the boy, he walked towards the front door slowly twisting it but stopped in his tracks when he seen a smiling Jay'ore and stacks on the other side.

"What happened?" Stacks said looking over at me I shrugged "ask ole' boy" I laughed and Tayland just mugged me "you playin' Sage don't act like yeen cheat" he shrugged and I just laughed even harder.

"Once, it was a 3some so it don't count" I smirked and he smiled "I been cheating since I started this shit so Ian trippin" he shrugged and I smiled "With destiny?" I laughed and he nodded a small smile on his face that was about to be wiped off.

"Oh destiny that got got 3 kids, no job, destiny that got a train ran on her by my homeboys, destiny that sold pussyyy for a livin',? Ohh I get it you must be a buyer?!" I laughed watching his face drop.

"Ain't none of that true" he shrugged and Jay'ore laughed "nah I seen her on the blade last month, you her pimp?" Jay laughed and Tayland mugged him "shut yo bitch ass up" he mumbled but I could tell he was hurt hearing this information, I'm just glad I cheated back.

"She was actually wit' Trick last week?! At the gateway you know what goes round' there" stacks said and Tayland frowned before pushing past the two hopping in his car before skirting off.

"Woulda' beat ole' boy ass but he just went through 5 stages of grief" Jay'ore laughed before the two walked in the house and I locked the door behind em'.

"Forreal can't even be mad at the playa' shoulda seen how bro panicked he looked hella spooked" I laughed plopping down on the couch.

"Ki where my noodles?" I asked looking over at him as he played with his cars on the floor "I put em' in there for a extra minute" he replied not taking his eyes off his cars.

"Where kentrell?" He asked making me roll my eyes "wan' me to call him?" I asked and he nodded.
-

"Kentrell" I called out when the call finally connected and I heard him huff on the other side of the line.

"Yeah, pretty?" He mumbled putting his face into the camera "Kiari wanted to say wassup" I told him before turning on mines.

"Where li' dude?" He asked putting his face all into the camera "back up funky" I laughed and he smiled before backing up "you look good" he mumbled and I laughed before handing Kiari the phone.
-

"wassam" kentrell smiled looking at the boy who looked just like him "waddup" Kiari smiled before taking my phone and going upstairs.

"You gotta get dude to come out here" Jay'ore said and I shrugged "I know" I replied and stacks looked at me.

"No feelings?" He asked and I nodded, although I was unsure on how I felt about Kentrell and I don't think I would ever be sure I just know I have a job to do and I have to complete it for my big brother.

"no feelings, no heart, no brain" The three of us recited before I stood up to go get my noodles that li' nigga forgot to give me.

"I ca' sleep in yo' room?" Stacks asked when I walked back into the living room "Why you always askin' knowin' the answer" I mugged him and he laughed before standing up and headed upstairs.

"How is Tj,?" I asked Jay'ore sitting next to him on the couch "he good he tryna move out my house but Ian goin' for it" He laughed and I smiled "yeah keep em' there and here we all need to be close and we share houses anyways" I agreed and he nodded.

"Fasho, he over there wit' Miyra right now" he laughed and I smiled "I missed him so much" "me too, bug and that's our baby brother we gotta protect him how Jason did us" he said and I nodded

"of course"  "No matter what"

//

𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲

𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲.... 🫂💞
𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽
𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿