20....☏

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻📍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔📍

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻
📍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔📍

"We here" the driver called out as the van stopped, I sighed in relief I could not handle being in the same air as kentrell especially knowing the nigga couldn't stop staring.

"Finally" Kiari spoke making me shake my head as everyone start exiting the vehicle one by one "Dang who these people" Love said as she hopped out the car making me chuckle because my family and friends was already here except the ones in the Airbnb.

"Why you worried" Kiari replied, these two were definitely siblings it made me happy to think about it because Ki definitely be needing some friends and I heard kentrell had bout 30 more so he good.

"What is this?" kiari asked as we walked towards the building that was empty on the outside. "You gotta wait" Jaz said grabbing onto his and loves hands. "Yeah ight" He responded as she swung their arms.

"Sage, how you been?" Kentrell whispered looking over at me "I don't know" I shrugged continuing to walk and he smacked his lips and continued walking. "Damn that's a long walk way" Jay'ore mumbled "hella long" Tj agreed as he reached for the door knob.

"BIRTHDAY BOYY!!" everybody yelled as we entered "Dang, this tight mama thank you" Kiari jumped up and down letting go of Jaz's hands running to hug me. "You welcome Ki mama loves you" I smiled as I felt tears falling down my eyes I loved my baby so much. "Don't cry ugly you gone ruin the makeup" he laughed dapping my eyes with his sweater "Yeah ight" I laughed letting the boy go.

"Ohhh" He yelled as he walked through the building covered in decorations. "Mane look at the cake, Love" He grabbed her arm and ran over to his cake table "oh, you up there" she said as they looked at the cake and party bag table.

"You did so good!" Jaz smiled pulling me into a hug "I wanna thank you cutie for being there for me all through this shit" I smiled looking down at the girl "That's my baby I'll do anything for him and you" she said squeezing me tighter before letting go. "Man y'all gay" Tj mugged before walking over to the kids.

"All aboard!" A voice came through the intercom and all of a sudden a mini train slowly made its way through the building "OH!" Kiari yelled as the train stopped in front of him "Hop on in" the white man said and all the kids started to board the train, this was such a cute moment I love making my baby happy.

"Where Tay?" 5ive asked walking over to me "Man that nigga said he couldn't come he ain't tell me why" I rolled my eyes not even wanting to think about that nigga right now "nigga better give my cousin 500k" 5ive laughed and I nodded "forreal nigga said he got sum for him" I told him and he smacked his lips "yeah ight" he said before walking away.