19....☏

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻📍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔📍

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
📍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔📍

I smiled to myself lowly at the girls voice she sounded so good right now, I missed her so much I don't even know what she look like anymore, she deleted her Instagram I just know she fine though.

Jaz was currently on the phone with the girl and for the first time in forever she kept the girl on the speaker because she had to feed Menza and needed to use her hands.

We were currently on the way to the Airbnb Sage had booked, She said they had enough rooms and that I could stay she just didn't want to talk to me. I was fine with that, I mean I wasn't but I would have to deal with it.

"Look at him" Sage spoke and I guess she flipped the camera, I wasn't sure because jaz was holding the camera towards her face so I couldn't see. "Awww him so cuteee" Jaz squealed making me look at her sideways. "Ian no baby, talk to me nice" I heard a little boys voice making me confused that lil nigga sounded grown.

"Boy you is a CHILD" Jaz laughed and I could hear Sage laughing too "Say 'ima big boy'," Sage said "Mama move" the boy said making my heart drop "keep playing with me" Sage said and I could hear the boy smack his teeth. "Yeah ight" he said and that confirmed everything I was questioning, shawty had a baby.

I shook my head and put my head down just listening to the two's conversation, looking to the back seeing love was still sleep. My baby was 7 now she was my twin.

"Jaz!" I heard a male's voice through the phone and I turned my head because that was definitely not no lil boy or Sage. "Hey Tj, Hey Jay" She said making me mug her slowly "Wassup sis! Where you at" I recognized the voice as Jay's. "We like 5 minutes away" She told them "Bet, call when you here Sage doing Kiari's hair." He said and she nodded "okay" she smiled before hanging up.

"Why you talking to them?" I asked and she rolled her eyes "You're literally going to sleep in the same house as them for 2 days get it together kentrell" she said with a attitude making me chuckle where the fuck this attitude coming from that's why ion like when she hang out with these ghetto bitches.

"Jaz stop play- Yeah ight" she cut me off as she rocked Menza to sleep. "What the fuck" I mumbled deciding to just leave the girl alone.

//...

"We have arrived" the driver spoke as we pulled up to the Airbnb, I looked out the window and the house was big as shit and glass and it looked to be a good amount of people in the house, because you can kind of see through the house.

"One second" Jaz called out as she put Menza in his car seat. "Kentrell can you get love" She said, I nodded stepping out the car going over to the back door, opening it. "Get up" I shook her laughing when she mugged me "Mane move" she mumbled getting ready to go back to sleep until I flicked her mouth "get up, I ain't playin'," I said seriously and she smacked her lips taking off her seatbelt and jumping out the car.