06 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍𝟮:𝟬𝟱 𝗣𝗠————

————
📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍
𝟮:𝟬𝟱 𝗣𝗠
————

Kentrell's eyes widened, hearing the sound of a gun being loaded. Rushing into the room quickly to look at the scene.

"Aye stop" He spoke running over to the girl who had the gun in her hand, holding her arms down. "nah, wass hannin" she spoke trying to get out of the man's tight grip. "Come on , pretty girl" Kentrell mumbled looking the girl in her eyes.

"My daughter in here" He spoke softly, trying not to trigger the girl. "Damn" the girl mumbled giving into kentrell's grip. "Imma catch you bitch, on my mama',!" She said looking back at the girl who just stood there shocked.

"You good?" Kentrell spoke, slowly letting the girl go. "Imma be good when I get back to my city" she replied pulling out her phone, going in her contacts, FaceTiming someone.

"Yurr" a man answered, making kentrell mug the girl, slightly jealous. "Aye, Hasean" she smiled getting in the camera, showing her bloody teeth to the man. "i'm on my way" The boy said after getting a good look at the girls face.

"Who did that!" He spoke aggressively and the sound of typing could be heard over the phone. "India" she responded standing up from the bed walking out of the room, Kentrell following closely behind her, to make sure nothing happened.

"Come home tomorrow, I'a catch her when she get back" the boy mumbled, angry that he wouldn't be able to catch a flight to the girl's location right now.

"Ian gone do nun crazy, but ion let nobody touch me like that, she gone get one tho" Stunna spoke pacing back in forth, through the living room.

"Who behind you?" The boy asked steady seeing a head behind her back. Kentrell stood there as the girl turned the camera towards him and then turning it back around.

"Man, what the hell" The boy scrunched his face "that's why she acting like that" He added, Kentrell hearing, and laughing at the true statement.

"Man, Ian even mad no more" Stunna laughed "proud of the bitch, standing ha ground" She said plopping down on the couch, Kentrell sitting next to her.

"You hit ha back?" The boy asked making kentrell grab the phone from her, putting his face in the camera. "Almost hit ha ass wit that 911" He spoke smiling as the boy laughed. "Mane you tried to kill her, Sage?" The boy questioned, laughing at the thought of India being, Beyond Scared Straight

"Hell yeah she did" Kentrell chuckled looking over at stunna who was already staring at him. "She told me she was gone shoot me, in ma house" he continued, laughing when the girl mugged him.