22....☏

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻📍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔📍

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻
📍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔📍

"That's a Drac' with a cooling kit I can stop these niggas playing games, huh" Me and Jaz yelled dancing on top of the kitchen island.

We we're currently downstairs blasting music because it was our last day and we wanted to make the most of it, the kids were upstairs with tj and Quan while the rest of us adults were downstairs drinking except kentrell because he doesn't drink.

"These niggas lame They know I'been Mackin' on all these hoes just like a player" we continued as jaz bent over in front of me and started twerking

"They gay?" Jay asked looking over at kentrell who smiled "Yeah" he nodded looking up at us.

(He loved them so much they was his biggest supporters forreal.)

"Get down dude we gotta go" Kentrell laughed looking up at us making us smack our lips "niggas be hating" I mumbled as the music came to a pause. "Aye, stop allat cussin'," Kiari voice was heard as he turned the corner entering the kitchen.

"Man why is you up thea', shawty" Kiari mugged looking up at me and jaz who still stood on top of the island. "Why you always talkin' shit" Kentrell said looking down at the boy who shrugged "Ask li' shawty" he said pointing up at me "That's yo mama not yo shawty" Kentrell mugged him "I could beat yo ass na' you my child" He continued and Kiari turned his face up at him "Yeah ight, we'a get to throwin in this bit- Kiari was cut off by kentrell popping his mouth making me laugh.

"You don't beat his ass, Pretty?" Kentrell asked looking over at me as I jumped off the island "I do, he just act like this when his birthday come around" I said and he shook his head "I'll beat yo ass on yo birthday keep playing" Kentrell said looking over at Ki, "it passed" "I'll beat yo ass into yesterday quit talking" he shook his head walking over to help jaz off the island.

"AYEEEE" Loud voices could be heard entering the house making me look over and seeing so many unrecognizable faces "Quit allat yelling" Kentrell laughed going to dap the boys up.

"Say, Sage this ma people" he said turning his head to me and back to the boys.

"This Quando, Three, Kd, Big b, Baby Joe, and yungin" He smiled pointing at each boy as he introduced them "Hey y'all I'm Sage" I smiled waving at them "wassam" They all nodded before going back to talking to kentrell.

"Mane, Queen how you bummin?" Three laughed walking over to give jaz a hug "Ain't shit" she said hugging the boy back "Bald head hea?!" kd yelled looking over at jaz before giving her a hug as well, the other boys following behind.