30....♫

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻

"Love, Can you hand mama some socks" I called out and I heard her tiny feet running towards my door "Yes ma'am" she smiled going over to my socks drawer handing me some fuzzy socks.

"Thanks lovely" I smiled kissing her forehead and she nodded running off.

"Hey pretty" Kentrell smiled as he walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel "Hey!" I smiled back "Can we match today dooda?!" I squealed and he nodded "Yes ma'am" he agreed and I threw him the matching onesie.

"Where Ma'Ma?" He asked slipping on his underwear "I'm right here!" She huffed holding onto Menza.

"What's wrong bae?" I questioned picking up the boy from her hands "He making me tired" she whined and I laughed "it's ok mama I'll take em' go get dressed" I offered and she nodded doin' as told.

"Daddy! When we ca' open the presents" Kayden barged in the room Kiari following closely behind him.

"After Jazlyn done getting dressed!" He told the boys and they nodded running over to jump onto our bed.

We ended up having a son and named him 𝘒𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪 The name from Kentrell's dream because he was thinking about the name 24/7 and was sayin' it was meant to be and a whole bunch of bs so I didn't protest and named our baby

𝗞𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻

And jaz's son...

𝗞𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗮 𝗧𝗿𝘂 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻

He says the two act just alike and he always gets happy when he mentions anything about the kids from the dream and it was kind of cute so I went along with everything he was saying as long as he was happy.

"Y'all come on we gone go downstairs" I called out making the boys stop jumping and quickly run downstairs "Them yo kids!" I shook my head and Kentrell smiled "Our!" He corrected and I nodded.

"You look so cute!" He smiled looking down at my outfit "You look like a baby" I replied and he laughed grabbing my hand leading me downstairs.

"Menza baby" he cooed grabbing the boy from my hands, walking over to sit next to Hasean on the couch.

Kentrell had mentioned to me how Hasean was in his dream and it always made me laugh because I hadn't seen Hasean in yearsss before that and the relationship we had in his dream was pretty accurate of how we were in real life so I decided to contact him.

And here we were... the two were like best friends and it was so cute to me they talked like they've known each other for years and they both talked a lot about music.

"C'mon where li' mama?" My mama asked when I made my way to the kitchen "She about to be down in a minute" I told her and she nodded putting a spoon in my face so I could try something.

"That's good as fuck" I moaned and she popped my mouth "Guh! I'm grown" I mugged and she shrugged "Not that grown!" She said and I huffed walking back to the living room.

"Her pussy still sooo good" I heard kentrell groan making me mug him when our eyes met and he laughed "My bad!" He yelled as I threw the pillow at him "I'm knowing" Hasean dragged making me mug him more before stomping out of the room.