05 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠————

————
📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍
𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠
————

Standing there with my eyes wide, after pulling the door open, I was shocked to see stunna standing next to the girl I had flew out.  "What is up with y'all" India spoke, breaking the silence, looking between the both of us. "nun, wassam shawty" I straightened my face, looking over at India, "heyy" she smiled giving me a side hug, MuMu still sitting in my arms.

I looked back over at stunna who just stood there silently, "Hello" I broke the silence holding my arm out for her, she looked at me before stepping into the hug.

She was even badder in person, I ain't know she was thick like this fr, I almost reached down there but then remembered who I invited. Not that I gave a fuck, I could send her home and keep her friend but I'm not on that today.

"Hey" she spoke, slowly pulling away from the hug. "Aww hey, love" India cooed, looking at my daughter who just smiled, "Don't play wit' me" I mugged India, as she tried to reach for my baby.

Making her stop in her tracks, putting her arms down, embarrassed.
"Where the bathroom at, yb"' Stunna spoke making me look down at her "I'a take you" I mumbled grabbing ahold of her hand, not caring that her friend was there.

"lemme put my daughter upstairs" I said turning to India who just nodded, "come on" I said to stunna, walking towards the stairs to go to my room, The girl following close behind.

"Hollon" I turned to her when we reached my bedroom door, she nodded as I turned around entering the room, softly laying MuMu on a sleeping, Jaz's chest, who instinctively wrapped her arms around the baby.

Smiling at the sight I kissed both girls on the forehead, before walking out, where a exhausted looking, stunna stood.

"You tired, pretty girl?" I asked, quietly, walking closer to her "Yeah, Ian sleep since 4" she mumbled pulling out her phone, "Woulda got you a private, If I knew you was comin" I smiled at the girl who smiled back rolling her eyes.

"Ian even know I was comin'," She said typing on her phone, I Smiled when a notification popped up on my phone, knowing she had posted something.

"Damn" I mumbled looking at the pictures.

————